Kimura Takuya --> was a main role in MR. BRAIN --> which Kamenashi Kazuya was also in as a guest role.

Create a trail from Yoon Hyun Min  to Lee Jong Suk. 

Yoon Hyun Min ---> Who stars in Tunnel --> In which Jo Hee Bong is in --> And he also stars in Love in the Moonlight --> Which is also starres by Oh Eui Shik --> Who is in While You Were Sleeping --> That Lee Jong Suk stars

Create a trail from Bang Min Ah to Park Bo Gum

Bang Min Ah--> Was a Guest in The Master's Sun--> Which starred Seo In Guk--> Who starred in Hello Monster--> Which also starred Park Bo Gum

Create a trail from Nam Joo Hyuk to Kim Hee Sun

Nam Joo Hyuk --> stars in Moon Lovers with Ji Soo --> Who is in Angry Mom with Kim Hee Sun

Create a trail from Wu Jin Yan to Shawn Dou

I know nothing about these two but lets see if I can do this!

Wu Jin Yan --> was a supporting role in Head Above Water --> which Jin Dong was a main role --> he also starred in Mr Right --> which had Boey Cecilia as a supporting role --> Boey was also a supporting role in Ten Years Late --> which starred Shawn Dou.

Create a trail from Onew to Playful Kiss.

@zalcu You did really well!

Onew-->Had a guest role in Athena: Goddess of War--> Which starred Soo Ae--> Who also starred in Sweet Stranger and Me--> With Kim Young Kwang --> Who starred in D-Day--> With Jung So Min--> Who starred in Playful Kiss

Create a trail from Aragaki Yui to Suits (Japan)

@JojoOnDatBeat Thank you! :)

Aragaki Yuki --> starred in Smile --> which had Oguri Shun as a supporting role --> Ougri starred in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e --> which also starred Horikita Maki  --> she was also a main role in Nobuta Wo Produce --> which Nakajima Yuto was a supporting role in--> and a main role in Suits.

Create a trail from My Mr. Mermaid to What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?.

Ok, here we go~

My Mr.Mermaid --> starred by Seven Tan --> Who is also in Whirlwins Girl 2 --> In which Ji Chang Wook is also in --> He stars in Healer --> Co-starred by Park Min Young --> Who is also the main lead in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

Create a trail from Wu Leo to Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time

Leo Wu--> Stars in Fights Break Sphere--> With Xin Zhi Lei--> Who is a main character in Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time

Create a trail from Li Qin to Scarlet Heart (Bu Bu Jing Xin)

Li Qin --> stars in Princess Agents --> In which Kenny Lin is the main lead --> Who is also in Scarlet Heart

Create a trail from Song  Kang Ho to Park Hye Soo

Song Kang Ho--> stars in The Drug King--> With Jo Jung Suk--> Who starred in What's Up--> With Kim Ji Won--> Who starred in Looking Forward to Romance--> With Choi Daniel--> Who starred in The Ghost Detective--> With Park Eun Bin--> Who starred in Age of Youth--> Which also starred Park Hye Soo

Create a trail from Bae Doo Na to Lee Jong Suk

Bae Doo Na --> Stars As One --> With Han Yeri --> Who is in Age of Youth --> With Park Eun Bin --> Who is also in the Ghost Detective --> With Shin Jae Ha --> Who is in the Hymn of Death and While You Were Sleeping --> Which are both starred by Lee Jong Suk

Create a trail from W to Jung Joon Young

W --> had Ryu Hye Rin as a supporting role --> Ryu also had a guest role in Monstar --> which Jung Joon Young had a supporting role in.

Create a trail from Kang Ki Young to My Mister.

Kang Ki Young --> stars in Tunnel --> In which Yoon Hyun Min also is in --> he also acts in Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter --> In which Go Doo Shim stars --> She is also in My Mister

Create a trail from Choi Jin Hyuk to Coffee Prince

Choi Jin Hyuk--> stars in Fated to Love--> Jang Hyuk also stars who was in Voice--> stars Kim Jae Wook --> Kim Jae Wook stars in Coffee Prince 

Create a trail from Kim Nam Gil  to Rain