Hello everyone! I would like to suggest a new game I don't think I've seen on here before: the MyDramaList game!

The game is based on the already existing game called "The Wiki Game/Race". 

• You are given one beginning point and one ending point, which could be any actor/actress or drama/movie on this website.
  • Your job is to get from the beginning to the ending point by only clicking on links from the website, which can be actors/actresses, a drama/movie, articles,  forum discussions. No drama lists allowed!
  • Once you are done, you create the new beginning and ending points for the next person, please provide links if you can.

Your goal is to get to your ending point with the least clicks possible. Feel free to try to beat a previous challenge's click score! ^-^

You will have to record your path as proof! I will give you an example:

Go from Bromance to Ji Sung:

Bromance -> article Lovable Second Female Leads in Dramas -> She Was Pretty -> Hwang Jung Eum -> Secret -> Ji Sung

That totals 5 clicks!

That's pretty much it! Good luck, everyone! The first task is:

Go from Train to Busan to The Legend of the Blue Sea!

I can do it in 4 clicks.  Can anyone beat that?  Since the goal is to do it in the least clicks, do we have challenges after the fact? :)

Train to Busan -> 1) Shim Eun Kyung -> 2) Legend (I had forgotten little SEK was in that drama) -> 3) Moon So Ri -> 4) Legend of the Blue Sea

Next: The Assassin -> The Throne

zeamays:

I can do it in 4 clicks.  Can anyone beat that?  Since the goal is to do it in the least clicks, do we have challenges after the fact? :)

Train to Busan -> 1) Shim Eun Kyung -> 2) Legend (I had forgotten little SEK was in that drama) -> 3) Moon So Ri -> 4) Legend of the Blue Sea

Next: The Assassin -> The Throne

That's awesome! My attempt total was 8 clicks :p

I also thought it would be more fun if everyone could try one path at the same time and then compare and see who got the least clicks, but I haven't been able to think of a way to do that... If you have any ideas let me know!

CombatWombat:
That's awesome! My attempt total was 8 clicks :p

Oh, was I supposed to verify that my challenge was possible?  Hahaha, well we'll see I guess.

Edit: never mind, it is totally possible if complicated :D

CombatWombat:
I also thought it would be more fun if everyone could try one path at the same time and then compare and see who got the least clicks, but I haven't been able to think of a way to do that... If you have any ideas let me know!

You could just make it time limited, like 1 day to see what responses people come up with.  That's the only thing I can think of

zeamays:

Oh, was I supposed to verify that my challenge was possible?  Hahaha, well we'll see I guess.

Edit: never mind, it is totally possible if complicated :D

You could just make it time limited, like 1 day to see what responses people come up with.  That's the only thing I can think of

I feel like there will always be some way to get to it so I'm not expecting people to check :) 

I think I will leave it as it is for now because if I indicate a time period then there has to be someone dedicated to checking that but people will always be welcome to try to beat previous challenges anyway!

I'll just re-add your path to the bottom here so people can see it clearly:

Next: The Assassin -> The Throne 

Gave it a try myself :D

The Assassin -> 1) article Ask MDL: Action -> 2) Two Weeks -> 3) Jo Min Ki -> 4) Sungkyunkwan Scandal -> 5) Yoo Ah In -> 6) The Throne = 6 clicks!

Next: We Married as a Job -> My Sassy Girl

Does variety/reality count?  If so then I got it in 5.

Kang Ha Neul -> 1) Youth Over Flowers Iceland -> 2) Jo Jung Suk -> 3) What's Up -> 4) Kim Chang Wan -> 5) One Spring Night

Next: 100-manen no Onna-tachi ->Awl

You're beautiful - 1. Park shin hye. 2. Doctors.  3. Uhm hyo sub.4. Shopping king louie. = 4 click. 

Next The whirlwind girl > The untamed