Hello everybody !
My name is Lea, I will have 20 in one week and I'm French (so, sorry for my english... I'm not really good >.<)
I watch drama since 4 years I think... At first I watched only japanese drama (my first was HanaKimi, very funny !) and after a year, I started to watch korean one too.
My favorite is A Love to Kill I think... But I don't know, it's hard to tell... Nine Time to Travel is not far behind ^^

I hope that I can meet a lot of people who like drama too :) (and I hope that my english is not too horrible to read xD)

Hello Lea ! Welcome to mdl , I hope u have fun here :)
Salut Lea! Ca va bien? Je m'apple Leah aussi! Haha :D Bienevue au MDL ♡
Hiiii...Welcome to MDL...Hope you have fun on here...enjoy :D
Hellooooooo :D Welcome to MDL feel free to add me I would love to talk^^ Have fun and a great day :)
Hello Lea! Welcome to MDL, I hope you like it here ^^
Salut Lea, je suis nouvelle également ici, meme si je n'ai pas pris le temps de me présenter... Bienvenue et je te souhaite de visionner encore plein de bon dramas!!
Oh ! Une compatriote française héhé :) Merci ! Thank you all for the warm welcome ^_^
Hellooo, Hahahiii and welwelwelcome to MDL world, have so much fun and enjoy as much u can ^^ and don't worry ,ur english soo good and sooo easy to understand ,my english is the worst here on MDL lol
Hello and welcome! * waves*