Jeaniessi wrote: Kim Jae Wook in the army is just a weird image for me. so is No Min Woo

Totally agree on both counts..
The boys of B2ST. Doesn't Taiwan also have mandatory military service?
When any of my boys from BIGBANG (especially my taeyang) have to go. i shall fall into a deep depression
ali101234 wrote: When any of my boys from BIGBANG (especially my taeyang) have to go. i shall fall into a deep depression

Noooo! Not TOP! :(
christypop wrote: The boys of B2ST.

Doesn't Taiwan also have mandatory military service?

OMO OMO!!! B2ST is holding a concert here tomorrow! How i wish i could attend:(
& yes i think. they do have NS.
Sleepninja wrote: Noooo! Not TOP! :(

i feel more worried of missing GD!
I think I'm gonna miss everyone ;____; ♥ Especially BIG BANG (GD ;___; ♥♥) and FT ISLAND. I can't even imagine FTI to army they're all so fluffy and *sob sob* From actor side: Jang Geun Suk is the #1. Definitely. And Jung Il Woo and Yoon Shi Yoon ;___; ♥ Gonna add No Min Woo and Kim Jae Wook ;___; ♥ THANK GOD Japanese doesn't have to serve army! I think I'd DIE without all my loves (MatsuJun ;____; ♥)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I think I'm gonna miss everyone ;____; ♥
Especially BIG BANG (GD ;___; ♥♥) and FT ISLAND.
I can't even imagine FTI to army they're all so fluffy and *sob sob*

From actor side: Jang Geun Suk is the #1. Definitely.
And Jung Il Woo and Yoon Shi Yoon ;___; ♥

Gonna add No Min Woo and Kim Jae Wook ;___; ♥

THANK GOD Japanese doesn't have to serve army! I think I'd DIE without all my loves (MatsuJun ;____; ♥)
I would probably faint if I heard any of my Arashi boys had to do 2 years in the service. Just the though makes me sick to my tummy. Really thank the heavens Japan doesn't do that.
i miss Hyun Bin so much. he's the main reason why i'm so addicted to k-dramas. :) so many namjas.. i can't think of anyone but KHJ.. just the thought of sending him off makes me cry.. i dread for that day to come.. :(
NahSuRin wrote: DID I JUST MISSED OUT KIM JAE WOOK IN THE LIST?!?!
*trying to stab myself in the heart with the banana i was munching

i'm mad my pics didnt show!
LisNoir wrote: I thought Kim Jae Wook went after Mary stayed out all night? Maybe he didn't...

he's currently serving now. i'm not sure when he gets out though :(i think he'd do ok in the army, physically any way. in the shirtless pics i've seen of him he's pretty buff for a scrawny dude.

btw, does this site not like photo bucket? that's twice i tried to post pics and it didnt work :(
cityhunter83 wrote: he's currently serving now. i'm not sure when he gets out though :(i think he'd do ok in the army, physically any way. in the shirtless pics i've seen of him he's pretty buff for a scrawny dude.

btw, does this site not like photo bucket? that's twice i tried to post pics and it didnt work :(

I use photobucket, did you post the one with the [img] code?

And everyone remember no shirtless pics as much as we LOVE them...lol
LisNoir wrote: I use photobucket, did you post the one with the [img] code?

And everyone remember no shirtless pics as much as we LOVE them...lol

it was one of him in his uniform :) and i used the "direct link" code. i'll try that.
cityhunter83 wrote: he's currently serving now. i'm not sure when he gets out though :(i think he'd do ok in the army, physically any way. in the shirtless pics i've seen of him he's pretty buff for a scrawny dude.

Thanks for the info! I knew that after MSOAN he did the stage play of Hedwig but then after that I didn't know what he was doing! After you posted the above, I looked it up. In July it will already be a year. I feel bad for not even knowing.

You know how some celebrities go into their service with a lot of fanfare and some go a bit more quietly? Was his enlistment more quiet?

He is so good looking and there is something else about him too...a sort of charisma. He needs to hurry back too. I hope he gets a lead in a drama when he does.
MDL will be in complete despair when LSG and KHJ enlist.