You need to watch Cruel City.. its very very very good..

other recommended:
Falling For Innocence
Oh my venus
its okay thats love
You don't have anything on your PTW list so I'll just recommend "Bad Guys" which is kind of similar to Cruel City ~
Good Friends
Ho Goo's Love
Missing You
In Time With You
Splash Splash LOVE
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - a really beautiful story ... japanese --> melo TT_TT
Noble, My Love - something to watch after having watched something heavy :S
aaaaaand Nobuta Wo Produce!!
The Flu - Was a Great movie.
Kazoku Game
Night Flight
Socialphobia
Assasination Classroom
Angry Mom
Cruel City
The Master's Sun
Mother
&
Nine : nine times time-travel

(@the_next_person : If possible, not a romance. I just finished one and already have several others in my currently watching list ^^ )
I'm sort of a newbie watching these dramas, the person above me has a considerable list which I think I'll explore in detail later.
The only ones I've watched there are Cruel City and Master's Sun. 

I liked both ,Cruel City is more of an action, suspense and romance drama while Master's Sun is a comedy, romance and light horror
drama. (Just place a hand over your eyes when the horror part comes on it's just quick ghost scenes lol). Don't be put off by the
ghosts it's worth the watch.

I know there's TONS of bugs when it comes to seeing the last person's post. So just in case the three people above me didn't get recommendations--it's still impossible to see this page unless you manually change the page number, I'm going to recommend dramas to all of you. :) Normally it doesn't take this many posts to see things on the next page, weird. 

@Ranie - A lot of the dramas in your PTW list are dramas that are currently airing or will be airing later this year, so it's a bit hard to recommend something. But you should definitely see Miracle in Cell No. 7 and I've been meaning to get around to watching Six Flying Dragons. Perhaps this will be unhelpful, but I REALLY recommend picking Reply 1988 up again (I see you only watched the first episode)--it gets SUUUUPER addicting and good. The first episodes feel long mainly because they are setting up all the characters. If there was ever a drama to give another chance to, it would be Reply 1988. 

@nastou19 - While Battle of Changsha does have a romance-thread in it, it's more about family than anything else. It's super well constructed and I would DEFINITELY recommend it. 

@lea - Nirvana in Fire is absolutely stunning and amazing. Definitely check it out. 
Doctor Stranger
Heartstrings
I Need Romance
Romance/drama/comedy: Fated to Love you; Falling For innocence; Nodame Cantabile;Oh My Venus.
Crime/mystery/romance: Cruel city; I remember you
Shut Up Flower Boy Band and The Man From Nowhere. Both are really really good!
?? Oboreru Knife isn't out yet...