I'm looking for korean and chinese dramas where the main leads fight a lot or dislike each other and slowly fall in love.
I also like the typical cold character who slowly shows his soft side.

It can either be a school drama, or a boss-employee relatioship, forced cohabitation or something like that.

Korean: Full House (contract marriage, one of my first dramas, a bit old), Bride of the century (forced marriage, cute), Tamna the island (historical, but quite atypical), Boys over flowers (school drama) 

Chinese: Master devil do not kiss me (cohabitation/school drama, depending on your taste, i found it amusing, but not an awesome drama), my amazing boyfriend (forced cohabitation, fantasy)

usually the dramas that have forced marriage/cohabitation usually start off with the two leads bickering and then slowly fall in love with each other...

lucy_lu:

Korean: Full House (contract marriage, one of my first dramas, a bit old), Bride of the century (forced marriage, cute), Tamna the island (historical, but quite atypical), Boys over flowers (school drama) 

Chinese: Master devil do not kiss me (cohabitation/school drama, depending on your taste, i found it amusing, but not an awesome drama), my amazing boyfriend (forced cohabitation, fantasy)

usually the dramas that have forced marriage/cohabitation usually start off with the two leads bickering and then slowly fall in love with each other...

Thanks for the recs! I'm actually watching master devil do not kiss me right now and i'm looking exactly for something like that

Love to hate or hate to love ? :)

Ansuya:

Love to hate or hate to love ? :)

oops. definetely hate to love. My bad hah

To add to the above suggestions, Suspicious Partner (boss-employee, I wouldn't call it "hate" but there's a lot of bickering/disagreement for sure)

Kluen Cheewit (thailand) is a mustt! if ure not into thailand myb u should give it a go because its really good !

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

✔️ Wok of love 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

✔️ Cheese in the Trap

✔️ Cunning Single Lady 

✔️ When a Snail Falls in Love 

✔️ Love Me if you Dare 

✔️ Suddenly 17 

✔️ Perfect Couple (pretty slapstick goofy but with romance) 

✔️ My Only Love Song (goofy slapstick, time travel, romance) 

✔️ Because It's My First Life 

✔️ Chicago Typewriter 

korean drama , risky romance 

Vineyard Man

City Hall

Wild Romance

Marriage, Not Dating

My Lovely Sam Soon

A new one that I just finish and it’s about what you are looking: “Feel good to die”.  It’s funny.