I am looking for a Japanese drama about a young girl who was bullied.
I remember that one of the bullies poured milk on her hair. 
That bullied girl easily befriended a boy who protected her. 

Something like that. 

Hangebokhan:
Hi all! So, are you looking for a drama you just can't seem to remember the name of or are trying to do a genre search that would not be tagged (i.e.: contract killers)? Post it here! If there is a genre search, once edit functions are created I will link them in the master post. This can also be a place to get a recommendation based on genre parameters.

My search: Seven guys (contract killers/do anything guys (they might be called Fixers)) live together and wind up with a baby. Movie, very likely Korean, watched it on Drama Crazy. Thanks for the help!

For everyone else, post your searches too, someone might just think it sounds like something worth watching!

*Edit* This thread can be used to find films as well.

Please help me find a Thai drama.  First of all, I am really sorry for my english writing, most of it is wrong but I hope you understand! 

This drama was probably made 2017. Give or take 1 year. There were three familys. Two familys had a daughter that was not the real daughter of the familys Father. Also some brother and Sister falling in love before they knew that they are Sister and brother but no sex between them. 

In the end was found out that one girl really was the daughter of her Father from birth though her mother thought She has another Father. The other girl really was a daughter from another Man She thought to be her Father. 

If anyone can help me, thank you so much!! And again sorry for the bad english writing. 

Loora94:

Hey,

I am looking for a BL drama. I have not seen it just read the description here on MyDramaList and forgot to save it.

It was about to boys, maybe roommates. One was silently in love with the other, who has one relationship/one-night stand after another, and know he can not take it anymore.

This was basically the description. I know it is not much, but I don't remember more and I can not find it by myself.

Maybe one of you has an idea.

Thank you

Loora

I swear I've read a fanficion on wattpad which had the same storyline, I think it was with yoonmin xD Are you sure it's a drama? 

Minarii:

I swear I've read a fanficion on wattpad which had the same storyline, I think it was with yoonmin xD Are you sure it's a drama? 

Yes :D I read the plot here on MyDramaList :D

Sayuri :

I am looking for a Japanese drama about a young girl who was bullied.
I remember that one of the bullies poured milk on her hair. 
That bullied girl easily befriended a boy who protected her. 

Something like that. 

Was it My little Monster? except it is a movie 

Loora94:

Hey,

I am looking for a BL drama. I have not seen it just read the description here on MyDramaList and forgot to save it.

It was about two boys, maybe roommates. One was silently in love with the other, who has one relationship/one-night stand after another, and now he can not take it anymore.

This was basically the description. I know it is not much, but I don't remember more and I can not find it by myself.

Maybe one of you has an idea.

Thank you

Loora

Sound like Boys Love  movie if they guy was his   roommate who loved him since childhood  and he catches him with  a journalist who was writing about his art or could be Boys Love 2 if it is a rich boy who  lives on a high school campus ( roommate) with a shy introverted boy who falls in love with him but  the  gigolo falls in love with his teacher 

Both have the jealous psycho  roommate with glasses and the same actor plays in both movies as the teacher/ journalist 

Ann Cheryl Chua:
i just watched the video on facebook and i lost the fb page where it was posted so ill just describe what i saw in the video. the girl has long hair and long bangs almost half of her face is hidden and the guy is sick. they are still in highschool, the girl was being bullied because of her hair. they somewhat agreed to be together for 365 days because the guy has cancer if i wasn't mistaken. i think its japanese drama please help me

Closest Love to heaven is the movie from 2017 

Stevie70:

Sound like Boys Love  movie if they guy was his   roommate who loved him since childhood  and he catches him with  a journalist who was writing about his art or could be Boys Love 2 if it is a rich boy who  lives on a high school campus ( roommate) with a shy introverted boy who falls in love with him but  the  gigolo falls in love with his teacher 

Both have the jealous psycho  roommate with glasses and the same actor plays in both movies as the teacher/ journalist 

Thanks for the answer, but those are not the one I am looking for.

Trying to find drama, maybe historical where the FL has a first love where she embroidered a handkerchief with a firefly or something, a flower? to do with some memory with him. I think that she married someone else, and he rips the handkerchiefs or takes it or something? I also think that maybe the FL gets amnesia before marrying him? I didn't finish it so... Thank you if you can help?

I'm looking for a movie I saw from the early to mid 2000's and I think it was in Mandarin? The plot was about 3 girls who weren't able to find love because they had something they were insecure about. I remember one of the girls had a large birthmark on her face and the other had a lot of facial hair. But eventually they did find love. They then went to this castle that fixed their problems? 

I've been looking for this movie for years and couldn't find anything even after googling it. Thanks in advance!

There's a drama I've been searching for for some time, but no matter what I can't seem to find it. 

I can only remember one scene: there's a woman who commits some kind of serious crime (murder maybe?) and she's about to get caught, but somehow she gets her boyfriend/lover/husband (not really sure) to take the blame for it because he loves her. He then goes to jail but when he gets out, he realises she was just using him. [it might not be 100% correct but this is the gist of it]

I'm pretty sure it's a Korean drama. As well, it might not be the main plot of the drama, it might be like a case in a crime/thriller/detective drama that someone is investigating. I remember seeing it around late 2016, so the drama must have been released around then or before that.  

Thanks in advance.

fluffybunnies:

There's a drama I've been searching for for some time, but no matter what I can't seem to find it. 

I can only remember one scene: there's a woman who commits some kind of serious crime (murder maybe?) and she's about to get caught, but somehow she gets her boyfriend/lover/husband (not really sure) to take the blame for it because he loves her. He then goes to jail but when he gets out, he realises she was just using him. [it might not be 100% correct but this is the gist of it]

I'm pretty sure it's a Korean drama. As well, it might not be the main plot of the drama, it might be like a case in a crime/thriller/detective drama that someone is investigating. I remember seeing it around late 2016, so the drama must have been released around then or before that.  

Thanks in advance.

I haven't seen it, but I believe The Innocent Man's plot was something similar to this

Thank you both so much! I just watched part of the first episode, and the scene was there!

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Trying to find drama, maybe historical where the FL has a first love where she embroidered a handkerchief with a firefly or something, a flower? to do with some memory with him. I think that she married someone else, and he rips the handkerchiefs or takes it or something? I also think that maybe the FL gets amnesia before marrying him? I didn't finish it so... Thank you if you can help?

Is this Rooftop-prince ?