I make this name for my web identity... Yozora Hikari is a Japanese name, is from kanji of Yoru (night) + Sora (sky) and Hikari (Light) so my name means "Light of the Night Sky" :)
my nickname came from my fave gothic band "within temptation" in one of their song titled ANGELS..
My username was a random name that I thought when I was going to register in a site (that I can't remember). So I always use this username to enroll at different sites. I really don't know how I came up with this name xD It was just random.
mogwaid wrote: there is this amazing scottish post-rock band mogwai, so im like mogwai'd because im a fan haha

I've actually been wondering about that whenever I see you around!

edit: femmedesneiges -

1. I watched Kurosawa Akira's Dreams a long time ago and the Blizzard part stuck with me.
2. I'd read about Yuki Onna in French just before signing up here.
3. I'm a woman born in Winter.
Mine is very self explanatory. :D
Mine is a part of the lyrics of my favourite band, ONE OK ROCK. I chose it because it's from the song which I got to know them through: kanzen kankaku DREAMER, so this song is kind of special. The lyrics are '' this is MY OWN JUDGEMENT got nothing to say''
Oh, after these I find myself so unimaginative. Dóri is my real name :) Btw DREAMER is also one of my favourite ONE OK ROCK song :)
I found this site after dramacrazy dot net closed down. Am a big science fiction fan and was feeling a bit down at dc's closing as i had invested a lot of effort into the site - hence the red shirt of death from the original star trek series. for those who may not have noticed, typically, whomever was wearing the plain red uniform shirt was the first to die in an episode.
Well mine is pretty simple... I just fell head over heals for korea (dramas, kpop, food, people, traditions...etc) so it was (한국=hanguk=korea) and lover xp
My real name is Mae but that's too short so people used to call me Maybellene instead (as in the makeup brand). Over time it just got shorter and shorter... now it's Maeline :D
sparkling_angel wrote: my nickname came from my fave gothic band "within temptation" in one of their song titled ANGELS..

Ooo I love their songs 'Memories' and 'All I Need'
Mine is RoMinHo (for Lee Min Ho) My favorite Actor! ... My name is Romi and just added N-ho to it...
maeline wrote: Ooo I love their songs 'Memories' and 'All I Need'

All I need is a good song. My favorite song is Ice Queen though. :)
Mine is because I'm addicted and obsessed with alot of stuff, but whenever I tried "Obsession, obsessions, obsessed" etc with my names it wouldn't work so I added a "z" to "Obsession", and I thinked it looked good as well so I use it almost everywhere now haha :)
It's my real name.. boring right? :D