That i'm a drama lover called sara :p !!
Judo_Aniki wrote: Kami-sama!! *bows*

At the time I was very impressed by the desire of Light to become a god, so I become one on the internet ahah.
my name is SuCi but all my friends called me CuSi, so it became cuzie.. :)
Juniko wrote: That is sad.
I +1 your idea of YorokobiSora. No matter how our lives re in reality, MDL should always be our Sky of Happiness^^

I read that as YorokobiSoba, and now I want soba.
simply it is the nickname of Jasmine..mum calls me with it since childhood and I am known with it among my friends ^^
I was trying to think of a unique username
... My username... is my real name. Hahaha... -pats my own back- very original and creative. Good job myself.
My username was actually inspired by my friends. I live with two of my best friends and I am older than both of them. So they started calling me Unni (in a high pitched voice with their hands on their face). It has caught on:) The second part of my username is one of my nicknames that my closest friends call me. My other popular nickname is JP. But I thought that Unni-Jep sounded better. :) Also, I have been planning on starting up a channel on Youtube dedicated to me creating videos and talking about my love for asian dramas. And when I was trying to think of a name this came to me! I still haven't posted any videos up because I am still learning how to make videos and I keep getting nervous to post videos:/
versaillesyoo wrote: Mine is a reference to Salaryman.

Well-chosen , Yoo Bang is such an amazing character *0* .
Dounie wrote: Well-chosen , Yoo Bang is such an amazing character *0* .

Yes, definitely one of my favorites.
It's a singular from aegritudo, which means illness in latin.
Lizzy_Kim wrote: My name comes from the best korean skater: Kim Yu-na. She's my favorite. On April 30 2011 she won the second place at The World Figure Skating Championship held in Moscow, Russia.

The most amazing come back was last year when she won Words after a 2 years break. I hope she wins another gold medal in Sochi but with all the hype about Julia Lipnitskai, it will be hard. I'm happy when her name is mentioned in a drama.

My username comes from a japanese manga called Georgie. It's a very old manga created in 80s.
I loved the manga very much, but also the tv series was very well done.
My name is Melanie. I prefer to be called Meli. I hate to be called MEL with a passion!
my name Rose I love Rafael Nadal hat's it