I have a confession to make guys.... out of the 3 guys left on +/- i am tempted to start minusing from KHJ i know i can hear the gasps all the way here LOL
Random thought: I do not have the moves like Jagger.
*gasp*

Honestly, I don't care...lol People keep getting on my nerves, so I'm just shutting down in order to not care about stupid comments...lol
Hi Jeanie..I almost pinged -__-; lol
jeanie65jh wrote: Random thought: I do not have the moves like Jagger.

I do but they are NOT welcomed on the dancefloor :p
LisNoir wrote: *gasp*

Honestly, I don't care...lol People keep getting on my nerves, so I'm just shutting down in order to not care about stupid comments...lol

aww Lissy *hugs*
RainFlower wrote: aww Lissy *hugs*

*hugs*

kamz-ssi!! DId you put in a request? lol
jeanie65jh wrote: Random thought: I do not have the moves like Jagger.

Hi Jeanie-ssi

LisNoir wrote: *gasp*

what happened oori Lis-ssi?...need me to bash up some people? (like i can even do that lol)..awwww...breathe in (khj)...nreathe out (shota) lol..there..better now??!!!

RainFlower wrote: I do but they are NOT welcomed on the dancefloor :p

i wonder why??? lol

LisNoir wrote: kamz-ssi!! DId you put in a request? lol

not yet..i was waiting for you to come rescue me lol..that thread scared the s*** out of me hahaha
kamz wrote:
what happened oori Lis-ssi?...need me to bash up some people? (like i can even do that lol)..awwww...breathe in (khj)...nreathe out (shota) lol..there..better now??!!!

not yet..i was waiting for you to come rescue me lol..that thread scared the s*** out of me hahaha

Phew...that's better....jejejeje Come to the chat..I'm bored and I'll tell you a secret...lol

Jajaja, why is it scary?
LisNoir wrote: Phew...that's better....jejejeje Come to the chat..I'm bored and I'll tell you a secret...lol

Jajaja, why is it scary?

hahaha...keep breathing in khj n out shota...u'll be in a great mood soon enough lol

remember u sent me the link last night?...i got confused from the from go till the end hahaha
I just read over at DB that Kim Jae Won had to drop out of Me Too Flower! >:( Sadness!
jeanie65jh wrote: I just read over at DB that Kim Jae Won had to drop out of Me Too Flower! >:( Sadness!

that was supposed to be his next drama right??..wae?? i want to see him :(
LisNoir wrote: Hi Jeanie..I almost pinged -__-; lol

Now I want to Ping! back.

RainFlower wrote: I do but they are NOT welcomed on the dancefloor :p

Yess..I heard about what this song is really about. and btw...is that your smiley's "mick jagger tongue"?
camouflagemik wrote: to lee dong wook-ers

kamz wrote: that was supposed to be his next drama right??..wae?? i want to see him :(

Yeah Kamz...After CYHMH I was really looking forward to seeing him again. But I'm sad he's hurt. It must be worst than they were originally letting on if he had to drop out. Sad. I need to go back and finish reading the article.
Ooops Mik...I was going to say thank you! because I want to be a "lee dong wooker" too. ;)