kamz wrote: Hi Jeanie-ssi

Hey Kamzie girl... I loved your post in Strange Attraction.
jeanie65jh wrote: Hey Kamzie girl... I loved your post in Strange Attraction.

aww khumao Jeanie-ssi...i speaketh nothing but the truth hehehe...that's exactly how i feel about those actors i mentioned
in honor of finding a download link for love shuffle epi 10 ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................YAY PANDA!!!!!

lol!
boutux wrote: in honor of finding a download link for love shuffle epi 10 ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................YAY PANDA!!!!!

lol!

Hahaha! Those last two episodes were HELL to find weren't they? I'm glad you did! Yay Panda!
Off to class now, I'll try to get back on today. But y'all probably won't hear much from me until Saturday night. Bye
LOL I just read the posts about me closing the Rant thread. Again, it was an accident(there's a close check box right next to the post button) and then I went to sleep after that.
Skye N Rain wrote: LOL I just read the posts about me closing the Rant thread. Again, it was an accident(there's a close check box right next to the post button) and then I went to sleep after that.

hmmm not sure if i believe you i seem to remember someone (Amrita I think) criticising My Girl & suddenly that thread was closed :p LOL
RainFlower wrote: hmmm not sure if i believe you i seem to remember someone (Amrita I think) criticising My Girl & suddenly that thread was closed :p LOL

I hope Lis & I aren't banned from entering MDL altogether :D
RainFlower wrote: hmmm not sure if i believe you i seem to remember someone (Amrita I think) criticising My Girl & suddenly that thread was closed :p LOL

I remember that too....:p

kamz wrote: I hope Lis & I aren't banned from entering MDL altogether :D

Jajaja, why because think My Girl and Lee Da Hee suck? :D
Nah I can understand why girls don't like My Girl and Lee Da Hae.
She's cuter than they will ever be *hides*
:D
Skye N Rain wrote: Nah I can understand why girls don't like My Girl and Lee Da Hae.

LOL Skye i really like My Girl (it was my 2nd Kdrama & will always be special) & I like LDH too :)

its Jan Di & Oh Ha Ni that i cant stand ....the LDH haters are *looks around* kamz & Lis hehehe
Skye N Rain wrote: Nah I can understand why girls don't like My Girl and Lee Da Hae.

RainFlower wrote: LOL Skye i really like My Girl (it was my 2nd Kdrama & will always be special) & I like LDH too :)

its Jan Di & Oh Ha Ni that i cant stand ....the LDH haters are *looks around* kamz & Lis hehehe

While yes, I do believe that Lee Da Hae will probably be cuter than I will ever be. (thanks for pointing that out Skye..awesome.) I also happened to have really liked My Girl. Probably the 2nd or 3rd drama I ever watched. Wait! I remembe now...I was watching BOF. Got to about episode #smuzshafuzsha..I dont' remember...had to stop because I couldn't stand it anymore...then found My Girl. and I loved it. And it made me a Lee Dong Wooker (as Mik would say).

So count me into the My Girl fan club. even though I'm just not that good lookin'.
jeanie65jh wrote: While yes, I do believe that Lee Da Hae will probably be cuter than I will ever be. (thanks for pointing that out Skye..awesome.) I also happened to have really liked My Girl. Probably the 2nd or 3rd drama I ever watched. Wait! I remembe now...I was watching BOF. Got to about episode #smuzshafuzsha..I dont' remember...had to stop because I couldn't stand it anymore...then found My Girl. and I loved it. And it made me a Lee Dong Wooker (as Mik would say).

So count me into the My Girl fan club. even though I'm just not that good lookin'.

LOL Jeanie dont put urself down just cos Skye thinks we are all mingers heheheheh
I for one am GAWJUSSS!!!!!

ask anyone lol :p
LOL. Hmm, how do I respond to this :P
Hmm, Jeanie, you're the most beautiful woman in the world! No one can compare to you ;)