Heheh

I don't think I am going to make it back into the top ten again...
why is the rant thread closed? skye?
lol boutux do u hv the urge to rant??? if so go for it here :)
maybe we were picking on ac/dc or something. idk.
i'm actually really fascinated by the large scale miscommunication between ac/dc regs and mdl regs. Does anyone have an idea why it's happening?
Haha This article is interesting, but I can't believe the author said that Rolling Stones is an American band! They are British.

http://www.soompi.com/news/rolling-stones-mick-jagger-talks-about-super-junior
I come back from lunch and lookie! We're back!
Rain, C4U, Jeanie. Are you still online? If so, could you go to the channel for sec. :p
LisNoir wrote: Rain, C4U, Jeanie. Are you still online? If so, could you go to the channel for sec. :p

ok its like the bat signal in the sky hehe
i was going to say that i agree with skye i don't think lord was trying to be mean spirited. no offense but i think some people came to ac/dc expecting the worst so that's what they got. it's kinda sad that was the one thing focused on when everyone else was so pleasant and welcoming. anyways it's time to move on from there. let that go and focus on the good things.

and also skye that's no reason to shut down the thread. that thread has some real therapeutic value for me. i can come on there and say the things i'm dying to say about or to some ppl in my life without having to offend them. it's a way for everyone who uses it to vent and for the rest of us to find some humor at others misfortunes. please bring back the rant thread...pretty please with a cherry on top?!
Hi all! I'm back from class. :)
Wb SN :)

I just read jeanie's review of Love Shuffle and it makes me wish i could watch Love Shuffle for the first time again, lol.
hmm with all of u raving about LS i might have to give it a try but im not promising anything seeing as its japanese & i hv dropped every single jdrama i hv tried so far :p
Kawaikochan wrote:

I just read jeanie's review of Love Shuffle and it makes me wish i could watch Love Shuffle for the first time again, lol.

I just read it too, it's really well written. <3

Hi Sleepy!