Jeanie writes really good reviews :)

BTW Ji Sung in STLD looks totally different to PTB ...sooo much better :D
Which one is STLD?
Save the last dance for me ...
Ok, right! You were talking about it...lol

BTW, do you want the tiger pic? I can give you the bigger version. :D
I think both Love Shuffle and Save the Last Dance for Me are on my monstrous list :p

I'll give them a try.
LOL, Sleepy...I saw your list..It's scary. :p
i'm watching love shuffle now actually and epis 8-10 subbed are hard to come by. dc doesn't have it up there and everywhere else no longer has their viikii subs. it sucks cuz i put love shuffle on hold months ago cuz i didn't really like episode 1. but if i watched it back then all the epis were available at dc. :( actually i needed matsuda shota fix and that is why i went back to watch love shuffle and ended up watching epis 2-7 in one night. it's really funny and weird.

i wonder what it would be like to do an actual love shuffle...i guess in the drama they were lucky that everyone was so attractive cuz in real life i don't think a love shuffle would be that lucky.
Kawaikochan wrote: Wb SN :)

I just read jeanie's review of Love Shuffle and it makes me wish i could watch Love Shuffle for the first time again, lol.

RainFlower wrote: hmm with all of u raving about LS i might have to give it a try but im not promising anything seeing as its japanese & i hv dropped every single jdrama i hv tried so far :p

LisNoir wrote: I just read it too, it's really well written. <3

Hi Sleepy!

RainFlower wrote: Jeanie writes really good reviews :)

BTW Ji Sung in STLD looks totally different to PTB ...sooo much better :D

oh the love! The Cyber Love! Thank you all from the cockles of my heart.
jeanie what were the rules of love shuffle in epi 1. do you remember?

i kinda want to tell a friend of mine about it.
boutux wrote: jeanie what were the rules of love shuffle in epi 1. do you remember?

i kinda want to tell a friend of mine about it.

Boutux, I don't remember them! I have to go back and watch myself.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, Sleepy...I saw your list..It's scary. :p

Haha Yeah :p I get carried away when it comes to lists
i can think of 1 male friend who might be interested in the concept of a love shuffle. lol. he reminds me of shota's character. he's a ladies man that can come across as cold and mean but he's really shy and sweet deep down if u get close enough to him to see that part.

intersting... looks like i'll have to rewatch episode 1 to get the rules.
shoot. Now Its bugging me.
Well Good night everyone