The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

kamz wrote: oh lordy lord...he doesn't give, does he?? lol

you may call him Asslord :)
NinaJade82 wrote: Okay this is the kind of situation we are talking about... hahaha

I just love how he said he was trying to teach me the ways of the crazy world that is the AC forums.

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/showthread.php?p=9291720#post9291720

Haha "through a fit over it" ? Threw threw threw threw ok That's all I''m gonna say :p
Ohh cuz he answered I through a fit over it?? hahahahaha... what a nice joke to pull on someone who is knew to a forum.
NinaJade82 wrote: Ohh cuz he answered I through a fit over it?? hahahahaha... what a nice joke to pull on someone who is knew to a forum.

Haha And he was complaining about your word choice when his is even worse lol
very immature. it really makes me wonder how old he is. he could be some teenager or some 32 year old living in his mother's basement. i don't understand how he can lament the fact that people don't stick around anymore if he's running them off...maybe he really is crazy.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha And he was complaining about your word choice when his is even worse lol

you said even, so those that mean my word of choice was wrong? ROFL :)
I did not forget to pay the server bill! Apparently we're in need of a better server! /Rant off
Kawaikochan wrote: very immature. it really makes me wonder how old he is. he could be some teenager or some 32 year old living in his mother's basement. i don't understand how he can lament the fact that people don't stick around anymore if he's running them off...maybe he really is crazy.

Am I the only one not seeing any problem with what he wrote? Again, another friend of mine LOL.
He's around 20 and he was just trying to make Nina feel at ease. And instead he gets an angry response.
Why do I always close these threads accidentally!
ROFL!!!! So that's what happened.
Skye N Rain wrote: Why do I always close these threads accidentally!

Haha I was right! :D We either thought it was that or you didn't want it open haha :p
Rant: Why does Skye always close threads accidentally? :p
YAY PANDA!! I am glad this thread is back.

i have a rant. at myself ...well my body.

i have had the flu for about 4 or 5 times for this yr already. i'm sick of being sick. i work with kids and u know kids and germs and the flu, once one child gets it its a matter of days before they are all sick and i have to be wiping up runny noses or having kids coughing in my face. i've been told take vitamins supplements to boost my weak immune system so i have been. but i'm beginning to think this whole vitamin thing is BS cuz here i am for the 6th time for 2011 fighting the cold. why isn't my body more resistant to the common cold? it should be by now right? there should some clause in human biology that protect or prevent ppl from getting the cold more than twice a yr cuz it sux! the fever and constant coughing are the worst part of the ordeal.