The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

dear drama fans.... I do not understand why the hell before even a drama is complete you review it after the first 1 or 2 episodes saying" omg it was amazing. you should definitely watch it cause that guy is so hot and yeah i laughed so much." . WHERE THE HELL do you see a review here? cause I honestly do not. Learn how to write a damned review and write it only after you have watched the whole drama. It is annoying seeing dramas, that are not even half way done ,having reviews of people giving 100%/90% etx just cause they bias is in it! What if you end up disliking the stupid drama and drop it? then what? how will you take back your crappy review? I really do not get why this happens but, no it is not okay, if anything it is one of the dumbest things a drama fan does.-.-
Aphrodity wrote: People should make a difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist because this is starting to make me mad.
I am a psychiatrist for God's sake, I don't listen to people's problems in my office on a sofa because my studies are based on people's brain not their thoughts.
And yes, I am a doctor who can cure patients through medical therapy and appropriate medication so stop confusing psychiatry and psychology as the same damn thing!

Way to go girl! Correcting mental health is nothing like correcting behavioural issues.

CheerfulSoul wrote:
Now my rant, today I heard that a professor of mine is getting cut out of his chirurgical duties for a few month since a widow went to court because her husband's died in a surgery.
People, you need to stop this stupid acts! I know that losing a dear person is hard but in this case, her husband has immunity deficiency so they were told that this surgery is highly dangerous and very precise therefore, doctors gave it 85% chance but they agreed and accepted the dangerous facts. Sadly, her husband died and that's life! It wasn't because of a medical mistake because I watched that surgery from above and everyone in the medical field would know my professor's skills; He's the most skilled surgeon in this field not only in our country but also overseas which made many people request him for their surgeries including her husband!
Now, I can't seem to understand why is she making this fuss, she was too hysterical back then but I thought she would calm down with time but that doesn't seem to happen and now she's seeking trouble with the most skillful surgeon and the dearest professor in med school. What? Did she think that this is a fairytale where the 15% will win over the 85%? That doesn't happen a lot in the medical world you know and your husband requested my professor for this surgery so why are you making a big fuss about it?
I really dislike that not only because she's messing with us but also, it will make her suffer too. It's not like he's coming back to life if you do this you know.
I will absolutely choose a major far away from surgery, I don't have the brain to deal with people like this and I won't allow anyone to mess with my career like that!!

As a person, that line is way too heartless, I still believe that you're losing your human side faster than you should CS because you just need to put yourself in her shoes first.
Now, as a med student, I fully agree with "He died, that's life" and "She will be hurting herself by doing this" and yes he's not coming back to life and medical field in your country can't lose the brilliant professor over one surgery because if you think about it, he will save many other lives and let's not forget that there's no surgeon who would feel delighted after failing an operation (At least my father and my cousin can go through a deep depression over it) therefore, I believe it's unnecessary to pull this acts against the medical department but they still have the right to do so.
Me too, I will never do something risky like surgery: I don't want to be responsible for anyone's faith.

hisuiai wrote: She's grieving though... I understand your frustration, but even though the chance her husband would survive was 15% there was still that chance so of course she's upset he didn't make it.
Also, if your professor is brilliant as you say he is, then she might have also held him to a higher standard as to which outcome she was expecting from the surgery. Either way, she's grieving; she just lost her husband. She probably feels like she needs to do something for him, maybe?

Even if the professor is brilliant there's no chance that he would predict the future and none can save him from death if he has to. Plus, those chances aren't always precise and like she said earlier the 15% can't easily win over 85% in the medical field: That's a fact.
Moreover, I don't know about this woman but of most of the people who go to court are seeking money and nothing but money.
Finally, do you know how many years did he sacrifice to be able to operate people and gain that reputation? He probably buried himself under books his whole life to become this good. Do you think it's fair to cut him off like this?
CheerfulSoul wrote:
Now my rant, today I heard that a professor of mine is getting cut out of his chirurgical duties for a few month since a widow went to court because her husband's died in a surgery.
People, you need to stop this stupid acts! I know that losing a dear person is hard but in this case, her husband has immunity deficiency so they were told that this surgery is highly dangerous and very precise therefore, doctors gave it 85% chance but they agreed and accepted the dangerous facts. Sadly, her husband died and that's life! It wasn't because of a medical mistake because I watched that surgery from above and everyone in the medical field would know my professor's skills; He's the most skilled surgeon in this field not only in our country but also overseas which made many people request him for their surgeries including her husband!
Now, I can't seem to understand why is she making this fuss, she was too hysterical back then but I thought she would calm down with time but that doesn't seem to happen and now she's seeking trouble with the most skillful surgeon and the dearest professor in med school. What? Did she think that this is a fairytale where the 15% will win over the 85%? That doesn't happen a lot in the medical world you know and your husband requested my professor for this surgery so why are you making a big fuss about it?
I really dislike that not only because she's messing with us but also, it will make her suffer too. It's not like he's coming back to life if you do this you know.
I will absolutely choose a major far away from surgery, I don't have the brain to deal with people like this and I won't allow anyone to mess with my career like that!!

I know you must feel bad but I think it's quite normal for a surgeon to go through court several times during his career and I think he would get used to it with time and she has the right to pursue her rights too.

superpasta wrote: dear drama fans....

I do not understand why the hell before even a drama is complete you review it after the first 1 or 2 episodes saying" omg it was amazing. you should definitely watch it cause that guy is so hot and yeah i laughed so much." . WHERE THE HELL do you see a review here? cause I honestly do not. Learn how to write a damned review and write it only after you have watched the whole drama. It is annoying seeing dramas, that are not even half way done ,having reviews of people giving 100%/90% etx just cause they bias is in it! What if you end up disliking the stupid drama and drop it? then what? how will you take back your crappy review?

I really do not get why this happens but, no it is not okay, if anything it is one of the dumbest things a drama fan does.-.-

I came to say the exact same thing. I think clicking Not Helpful is the best solution :D
@moonlight even if i click "not helpful" this is not really something that can stop others who share the same "mind" as the one revieweing to say that the review was helpful JUST BECAUSE the main lead is hot or their bias >.> cause i bet this is mostly why some people like such reviews. utterly dumb and annoying. i am glad someone shares the same mind as me when it comes to this D: i am not the only one finding those reviewing it to be dumb. ><
You're freakin annoying. I'm not shy, i just don't like you. That is all. State of zen was acquired.
I think I'll fail a lot of my exams this month because I watched too many drama. I have no idea how it is in other countries but in Belgium you have 2 months (January and June) of exams. No school but just learning until you die. All your material of all your subjects is questioned. This is my first examperiod in college. I promised myself to stop watching drama when the studyingperiod began and instead I became a total no lifer. There hasn't been a time where I watched so much drama. I've been living in the studenthouse to study so there are no parents to control me if I learn or not. My biorhythm is totally ****ed. I'm so angry at myself :'(. If I learned enough and didn't watch that much drama my grades would be okay... Waeeee... Hate myself for being so stupid... I don't know whats wrong with me. Being a nurse is my dream x).
My dear classmates, This happens to be our loooooooooooooooong waited last semester, so can we please remain united for the first time in our 7 year college life? So please revoke the teacher panel list and stop selecting crazy ahjummas. And boys, grow a pair, stop relying on those pedophile aunties to get good grades and design, it's the final term people!
hisuiai wrote: Dear people on dramacrazy.com:
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SUBBED EPISODES TAKING FOREVER TO COME OUT. I don't even translate dramas and I'm getting annoyed!

I agree. It's rude, annoying, and ungrateful. They don't get paid to do all of that work, so we should just be thankful that they do it at all. I wonder if it's all of the complaints that cause some subbers to quit. :(
I wish I could click the unhelpful button more than once for the worst review EVER! They posted before the drama came out. All the posted was they thought an actor was cute. Seriously. Seriously? What is going on in the drama world? Aish. Also being a woman sucks because hot flashes suck and the time of month sucks with it. ><
Hey, uh, work placement supervisors... you could have asked us before saying we're doing both blocks of work placement hours this week and next week. I've already come in on my days off to finish the first block, and I really don't want to have to go in again when I don't have to. There go my plans for tomorrow, I guess... tomorrow which was supposed to be a day off by the way.

Ugh, I need to study for classes, but I can't because I'm stuck doing things that have nothing to do with my courses at work placement. Trying to study back home doesn't work either because I'm too exhausted from this stupidity. Ugh. Can't I just be done now, please?
I wish I could throw 98% of the female population that are kpop fans onto a deserted Island. I want to throw them there with no technology and see how they feel! I'm soooo sick of all this SEXIST Bull Crap!!! Day 1 of the Golden Disk awards was around 3 hours. Out of that 3 hours Juniel, Kara, and 4MINUTE were the only females to grace the bloody stage! Wtf?!!! Ya know what? That's a little over 20 minutes out of 3 HOURS!!!! Really? REALLY??????? I like CN Blue, and Infinite as well, but damnit women stop being so bloody sexist! Can there be a show/concert completely dedicated to straight male kpop fans, because I would just love that! I wouldn't have to compete with the gay kpop community and the female community. Maybe then I can get A Pink, Secret, AOA, or J-Min on stage??? Maybe? Or would the polls be open for the other fans to vote on who has the best abs instead of music.... Bloody hell it's so frustrating /cry Ya know for 20 weeks on EYK charts it was ALL boy groups. That was until Simon and Martina stepped up and said something. What's wrong with you people?? /sigh /end bloody rant
i wonder sometimes how stupid people are especially when I see comments such us: "OMG I WATCHED THIS DRAMA AND IT WAS AMAZING EVERYONE WAS SO GORGEOUS and sexy hot. and that actor was soooooo cute. you should definitely watch it. with some many HOT people in it you are bound to love it" ............ I seriously feel like yelling at them and telling them on their face that they are stupid but I don't because I know i am wasting finger movement... LOL (since i am moving my fingers to type) >< ANYWAY such comments make me feel sick and the more I see them the more i dod not wanna watch the drama that the"dumb" person is watching cause I am quite sure that if this was the only thing that the person had to say about it (plus other people) then I bet there is nothing in it that will draw my attention.
Emoto Tokio is cute and a damned good actor and anyone who says otherwise needs to take their idol loving selves away from me D< I mean he comes from a family of damned good actors. His father is an amazing actor as is his brother! So piss off D< Pssh and they knew I liked him but they deserved the wall of text rant! >>
Dailymotion is the lousiest site out there, Period.