The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

Just so you know ruining everyone's joy because you're jealous/envious makes you the bottom of worst. What a retarded!
Some people just want to get punched in the face. It's the only explanation I can think of.
I hate it when ppl take things out of context!
You're the only one I could afford a present for this holiday, and you continue to ignore me. Is may be just me, but how can a person have so many friends who don't give a damn about them? I'm just so frustrated.
ARGH! Why does my mom always take a nap the moment I'm ready to do things around the house? Now I can't get these things done because it will wake her up. :( Then she complains that I never get anything done......
Screw it, I'm getting this s*** done. If she wakes up, oh well.
How can people disregard a drama without even watching it? Yes the summary may sound stupid but if anyone's realized he summaries are either a) wrong about the drama as a whole, b) have no knowledge of the actual plot or c) not even the right drama. Don't trust summaries and just watch an episode! It's what I do. Otherwise don't complain about a drama before watching it. Ugh. So ignorant.
I really can’t seem to understand or forgive people’s impoliteness! Our street used to be one of the calmest streets in Madrid, we have great neighbors and some of them are British so the only reason I was able to accommodate here and compensate my life in England was because of this heartwarming place which became like hell lately! Ever since that couple moved here few weeks ago and I feel like I am on the edge! They’re too ignorant, mother and other neighbors welcomed them but they repay the kindness by acting in a bothersome way, they’re too noisy and always get drunk late at night and start singing out loud which is an act of discourtesy that I dislike so much. As a British, I can forgive anything except the lack of courtesy and politeness because that shows your true annoying self and those stupid neighbors keep getting on my nerves all the time and let’s not forget their stupid dog that never stops barking late at night. And what makes the matter worst is: their room is in front of mine so I can’t get peace of mind ever since they came here, that makes me angry and wanting to punch them really hard! I don’t care about your ignorant life, just try to respect people and keep silent! I wish we go back to the calm life we used to have here. Now all I think about is: I want to go home, I want to go back to England; those stupid people made me hate Spain!
^ That sucks! :( I hope they will quiet down. Is there anything you can do? Perhaps if you and the other neighbors had a talk with them and asked for them to be quieter? I know it's unlikely, but it might be worth the try.
if they stay up late making noise...you get up early and make noise...that'll teach em...feed there dog treats so it gets fat and lazy that will quiet it down.
Other neighbors tried talking to them but they didn't listen and continued their annoying behavior. Therefore, everyone decided that maybe the Police is needed in this case and I totally agree because those people can't seem to understand reason.
goldenseal50 wrote: if they stay up late making noise...you get up early and make noise...that'll teach em...feed there dog treats so it gets fat and lazy that will quiet it down.

LOL at that! Thanks for making me laught, I really needed the laughter.

However, I don't agree with repaying the noise with noise because that would be discourtesy against other neighbors who share my British principles.
Rourou wrote: Other neighbors tried talking to them but they didn't listen and continued their annoying behavior. Therefore, everyone decided that maybe the Police is needed in this case and I totally agree because those people can't seem to understand reason.

haha That was going to be my next suggestion. XD
Yeah if they are making noise past the noise curfew you can call the police and have them come over and deal with. It's a crime to make noise past midnight here.
dear ignorant kids at school, just because smoking weed, cutting classes and looking like a homeless person doesnt make you cool. so please stop trying to act like a "badass" and leave people alone. no one cares how drunk you got at a party or how much money you have, judging others doesnt make you popular, it just makes you look like a complete d-bag