Isnt watching drama part of learning Korean? ;)
Where are you guys learning Korean from? I would love to learn! I know a few words from watching Korean dramas, but I don't think they would help if I were to live in Korea haha 
I'm still learning, I just arrived back in Korea for my third time and still having trouble with hearing. Each person talks different and some talk way too fast.
I've been learning it a bit the past month or so from a Korean student of mine. I was happy to get help on pronunciation and now I know how to read and write! :)
I am also learning korean, I use the site " talk to me in korean" their audio guide with PDF are good and I find their book on amazon.
But there are a lot of other site really well done. I suggest dongsa.net for verbs it's the best. 
I also take 2 class, but in Italy is very expensive study not widely spoken languages so I can take only a few lesson every year. 
I learned some when I travelled to korea but not anymore.
I started out by listening to koreanclass101 podcasts then started studying hangeul and its rules... then a little bit of grammar. Since then, I've been slowly building up my vocabulary, when I don't understand a word I just search it up through naver dictionary which also provides sample sentences. 

I got used to watching variety shows without subs too cos at the time, my bias didn't have subbers so I got quite accustomed to relying on myself to understand a show even if just a little bit. I also try to translate netizen comments for past time and that is how I also extend my vocabulary and learn new slangs and figure out how they abbreviate terms and stuff. 

At the moment, I'm making an attempt to read and understand a novel, I would search up the words I don't understand and write it down so I could go back to it and remember it even more. I would reread the passage and it kinda works.. :D
I am learning it from an app called 'Memrise'!
I'm trying my best to learn! I'm currently taking a class at my local library but I've also used apps/sites like Memrise, TalkToMeInKorean, HelloTalk, and HowToStudyKorean

I really wanna learn Korean, but can't say more than the introduction.