I have been summoned...here I am! :D
twicky wrote: Ahh, I'm going to regret for watching Boku no Ita Jikan. I'll be crying like crazy for the upcoming episodes.
He's such a good, potential actor.

I am plannng to watch it..but I am sure that I will cry so much afterards T-T

Oh and sorry sleeeepy ><
I know that I have been neglecting my hubby´s thread!
BlindedByTheShining wrote: I started to watch "Last Cinderella" and I think it's very specific drama. It's not addressed for the younger audience, not 'cause of the content of course. It's more about the type of the story. We'll see if I end it anyway xD Eh, Haruma is such an eye candy that he draw so much attention. He's not always at his best there (at least in two first eps) but I'm really glad he's picking different kinds of drama and with other audience. Huge respect for that :)

He has my respect too but I really prefer him in his old "Drama roles" >.<
And you are right with that..it´s probably directed to a different audience.

I haven´t even watched this yet >< And I am feeling sad by looking..at him *~*
/flails He looks so pretty in that pic.

Welcome back Miri! :3 ♥
i saw almost all his dramas and he is the best and beautiful actor :)
When I summon Miri, she's not coming! Stay with us girl ;) I'm such a bad person but he looks so beautiful with this tear. To not tell, he looks so amazing in this picture.
Sleepninja wrote: /flails He looks so pretty in that pic.

Welcome back Miri! :3 ♥

Thank You sleepy <3

dramacrazier wrote: i saw almost all his dramas and he is the best and beautiful actor

I agree! :)

BlindedByTheShining wrote: When I summon Miri, she's not coming! Stay with us girl

I'm such a bad person but he looks so beautiful with this tear. To not tell, he looks so amazing in this picture.

Oh *_* When did you summon me?
He does! ...which would make me a bad person too xP
Mirichan wrote: Oh *_* When did you summon me?
He does! ...which would make me a bad person too xP

Always ;) Just joking, I hope you're getting back here. I really want to share my guilty pleasure with you ;)
This drama is killing me! I make sure I keep tissue next to me when I watch this!
BlindedByTheShining wrote: Always (:Just joking, I hope you're getting back here. I really want to share my guilty pleasure with you (:

I will give my best :D As you can see it has been a few days after my ast post again..uhhh >.>
Meli wrote: This drama is killing me! I make sure I keep tissue next to me when I watch this!

I want to watch it...but the story is such a no-go for me ><
His acting seems to be great again though. I watched this MV here:
MAY CONTAIN SPOILER

So saaaaaaaaaad;(
I just feel in love. He's perfect. So such a being really does exist! XD
I do like him too, I've seen Bloody Monday 1 & 2 and Gokusen but the rest of his drama nope. don't feel like crying..
I think Miura is one of them actors that I can pretty much watch anything of his and like it, My main cup of tea from his acting was Bloody Monday 1 & 2, but I've also enjoyed pretty much everything else I've watched of his such as Kimi Ni Todoke, Koizora and even Boku No Ita. :3
I hope he gets and award of some sort for The Hours of My Life.