I mean, any of them besides Matsuda Shota...lol
wrote: Ok, imagine me drooling over Shota-kun and the rest of the cast keeps appearing, but I'm still drooling over Shota and then.... I hissed...lol Just kidding...but I was kind of surprised...lol

Lol Lis This made me laugh so hard.
Lis you hissing reminds me of my british friend, she "hisses" at the sunlight a lot. hahaha.. are you a vampy girl perhaps??
Sleepninja wrote: Lol Lis This made me laugh so hard.

Jajajaja...I should have been prepared but my defenses were down since the vid only said Matsuda Shota...The rest of the cast appearing should have also been a clue, but I was too focused on Shota....lol

NinaJade82 wrote: Lis you hissing reminds me of my british friend, she "hisses" at the sunlight a lot. hahaha.. are you a vampy girl perhaps??

Jajaja, I used to be called a vampire when I was like 12....I only left the house to go to school (and we have an open garage,so the sun didn't really hit me directly), when I came back from school no one saw me until the sun was down...lol

I think I may be source of much gossip in my neighborhood...lol
lol they call me ghost girl at work... (SIGH) I wish I could called vampire instead hahaha. When I was 15/16 I used to tell my friends that Lestat would one day come for me... ahhh, those were the days!
NinaJade82 wrote: hahaha. Oguri Shun has a fun personality, but I must admit that when he was younger he didnt look quite as interesting and attractive as he looks now. I think some people look better with age. He is one of them. I love the way he looks now, and honestly the blonde hair was a mistake. But I understand it was for the drama since the character has blonde hair... I read somewhere you like him like that just fine c4u hahaha... "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" so true. :p

Haha it might be because I first saw him in Hana Kimi - didn't really care for him there. But then I saw him in Hana Yori Dango and I really liked him there haha. Until MatsuJun as Domyouji began to change and I developed my fan crush on him haha :p But yeah personally I loved the bleached hair on him haha [not including his crazy hair in Gokusen :p]

LisNoir wrote: Ok, imagine me drooling over Shota-kun and the rest of the cast keeps appearing, but I'm still drooling over Shota and then.... I hissed...lol Just kidding...but I was kind of surprised...lol

Jajaja, see....I'm not a fan of any one of them, but it was just creepy the way he suddenly popped up out of nowhere...lol

Hahaha it wouldn't surprise me if you did - I know you don't like him :p

I'm a fan of them - but agreed it really was just creepy how he popped up out of nowhere and the look on his face - I replayed it a few times haha.
sleepy Im still tryingto figure out who is the guy on your avi, but he looks cool... lol
NinaJade82 wrote: lol they call me ghost girl at work... (SIGH) I wish I could called vampire instead hahaha. When I was 15/16 I used to tell my friends that Lestat would one day come for me... ahhh, those were the days!

LOL, I used to wish a vamp would take me away when I was 10...lol

Crazy4You wrote:

Hahaha it wouldn't surprise me if you did - I know you don't like him :p

I'm a fan of them - but agreed it really was just creepy how he popped up out of nowhere and the look on his face - I replayed it a few times haha.

LOL, I didn't. I just said "Nande??!" Jajaja
he has funny lips n eye brows..atleast in his profile pic he does lol
kamz wrote: he has funny lips n eye brows..atleast in his profile pic he does lol

To me that says...."He has a cute little mouth and interesting brows..." LOL
LisNoir wrote: To me that says...."He has a cute little mouth and interesting brows..." LOL

love is definitely blind...lol
@c4u haha, girl, we all have different taste and thats okay. Im just glad someone likes him with bleach hair otherwise no one would since I really like him, but when I saw that blonde hair popping out I was like WHAT THE HELL???? sorry I had to actually type the words. haha. But with dark hair OS is a hottie hehe... only lis doesnt think so :p

@lis, you tell her lis... his lips are yum yum, and eyebrows make his stare intense haha
kamz wrote: love is definitely blind...lol

I thought what was blind was justice... either way if love is blinde, are you saying binnie might not be as hot as you make him to be? lol
NinaJade82 wrote: sleepy Im still tryingto figure out who is the guy on your avi, but he looks cool... lol

Haha It's T.O.P from Big Bang. He's wearing a goofy wig so maybe it confused you. :p
NinaJade82 wrote: @c4u haha, girl, we all have different taste and thats okay. Im just glad someone likes him with bleach hair otherwise no one would since I really like him, but when I saw that blonde hair popping out I was like WHAT THE HELL???? sorry I had to actually type the words. haha. But with dark hair OS is a hottie hehe... only lis doesnt think so :p

Hahaha I thought the same thing when he just randomly popped out! Haha.

He doesn't look bad with bleached hair [when he's not randomly popping in and out of videos haha]

Picture [I won't post the actual picture on Shota's thread for Lis haha :p]