NinaJade82 wrote: @c4u haha, girl, we all have different taste and thats okay. Im just glad someone likes him with bleach hair otherwise no one would since I really like him, but when I saw that blonde hair popping out I was like WHAT THE HELL???? sorry I had to actually type the words. haha. But with dark hair OS is a hottie hehe... only lis doesnt think so :p

@lis, you tell her lis... his lips are yum yum, and eyebrows make his stare intense haha

Jajaja...That was my interpretation of her words...:d

NinaJade82 wrote: I thought what was blind was justice... either way if love is blinde, are you saying binnie might not be as hot as you make him to be? lol

Jajaja...She might think you are being a blasphemer...lol
NinaJade82 wrote: I thought what was blind was justice... either way if love is blinde, are you saying binnie might not be as hot as you make him to be? lol

aah-ni..i'm just saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder :p
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I thought the same thing when he just randomly popped out! Haha.

He doesn't look bad with bleached hair [when he's not randomly popping in and out of videos haha]

Picture [I won't post the actual picture on Shota's thread for Lis haha :p]

Jajaja, thanks :p
c4u I still dont think bleach is good for him... I rather see him with dark hair. But no worries, I think Oguri Shun is a hottie (as he looks now) which is what counts anyway hahaha.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, I used to be called a vampire when I was like 12....I only left the house to go to school (and we have an open garage,so the sun didn't really hit me directly), when I came back from school no one saw me until the sun was down...lol

lol people say I'm a vampire too. I've been nocturnal my whole life and the slightest bit of sun burns my skin even though I'm brown. Maybe this says something about Matsuda...why do all the vamp girls like him? hehe

LisNoir wrote: To me that says...."He has a cute little mouth and interesting brows..." LOL

That's what i read too :-p I think they make him look magical and mischievous like a sprite or fairy,hehe. (I realize that makes me sound crazy, lol)

Also, Matsuda was the stand out hottie in HYD for me (which I saw before Hana Kimi). I spent much of my time waiting for him to come back on the screen. The second hottest is the guy who was speaking chinese in the first video in the thread. I really like Oguri, but for his personality. I don't find him particularly attractive.
a bet lis click on the picture either way... just for the sake of frowning and hissing hahahaha
NinaJade82 wrote: c4u I still dont think bleach is good for him... I rather see him with dark hair. But no worries, I think Oguri Shun is a hottie (as he looks now) which is what counts anyway hahaha.

Haha I've mentioned I'm not a huge fan of his but I do like him :p I don't think he looks bad with dark hair - I just like the bleached look on him haha :p
Kawaikochan wrote: lol people say I'm a vampire too. I've been nocturnal my whole life and the slightest bit of sun burns my skin even though I'm brown. Maybe this says something about Matsuda...why do all the vamp girls like him? hehe

That's what i read too :-p I think they make him look magical and mischievous like a sprite or fairy,hehe. (I realize that makes me sound crazy, lol)

Also, Matsuda was the stand out hottie in HYD for me (which I saw before Hana Kimi). I spent much of my time waiting for him to come back on the screen. The second hottest is the guy who was speaking chinese in the first video in the thread. I really like Oguri, but for his personality. I don't find him particularly attractive.

We certainly are an eccentric bunch...jejeje

I think Matsuda Shota is also the hottie in HYD, even though I only watched until the flying kick, because I like that part....lol

Jajaja, Nina and I were talking about his face gestures in Liar Game and we concluded he does the mischievous thing a little too well. We were fan-girling all over the chat thread, which is why I decide to finally make him a thread, so we could fan girl and drool to our hearts' content...lol

NinaJade82 wrote: a bet lis click on the picture either way... just for the sake of frowning and hissing hahahaha

LOL, I didn't...:p
yes you did hahahaha.. you so did.

anyway.. I watched the M and S part of LG again. hahaha, his face is priceless.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I've mentioned I'm not a huge fan of his but I do like him :p I don't think he looks bad with dark hair - I just like the bleached look on him haha :p

so we have concluded you can support his bleach hair, and I will support his dark hair and now he as two big supporters here in MDL hahaha... lis can hiss all she wants :p btw who is that in your avi now?
LOL, I really didn't...BELIEVE ME!

I never get tired of that part....jajaja
Okay I believe you now... haha. I guess Im the only M here. :p
NinaJade82 wrote: so we have concluded you can support his bleach hair, and I will support his dark hair and now he as two big supporters here in MDL hahaha... lis can hiss all she wants :p btw who is that in your avi now?

Haha alrighty :p
And Kikwang from B2ST (:
NinaJade82 wrote: so we have concluded you can support his bleach hair, and I will support his dark hair and now he as two big supporters here in MDL hahaha... lis can hiss all she wants :p btw who is that in your avi now?

He has 3 big supporters. I like him better with dark hair too.
sleepy is back!!! Okay but we must do a thread for him since this is Shota's thread hahaha... we are so bad.