ehhh I want to watch that drama now...
LOL, Love Shuffle. You haven't seen it? I watched it after Nodame Cantabile because I was in love with Hiroshi Tamaki, so I was looking up dramas with him. So, when I saw Matsuda Shota was also in it, it was a done deal....lol
haha yeah I browsed through it haha, I do that some times :p
and I watched the very end... but now watching this clip makes me want to watch the whole drama, properly, like I ought too hahaha... so this it for me tonight I have to sleep to wake up at 4 to study for a test tomorrow... sniff, sniff. GN all!!
Jajaja...I liked Love Shuffle. :D

Night Nina!
new dramas on my plant to watch list: LS and the one you are watching which I forgot the name haha

good night
NinaJade82 wrote: new dramas on my plant to watch list: LS and the one you are watching which I forgot the name haha

good night

Good night Nina.
NinaJade82 wrote: new dramas on my plant to watch list: LS and the one you are watching which I forgot the name haha

Do you mean Meitantei no Okite or Don Quijote? lol
NinaJade82 wrote: ehhh I want to watch that drama now...

Love Shuffle is THE japanese drama in my mind/heart so I can't be unbiased, hehe. I love love love this drama. IT solidified my drama addiction and my Matsuda love :) Ojiro and Kairi....talk about S and M type, hehe.
Jajajaja...S and M...jajaja I love that part a bit too much...lol
So I keep thinking that Shota-kun looks more manly than his older brother Ryuhei, although he keeps a baby face. Ryuhei has more delicate features.
lets compare haha... :p

I found out by searching for Ryuheis pictures that they have the same eyes and eybrows, but very different skin color and lip shape which makes them look very different, but when you look closely you can tell the similarities. ^^

look here...

what a good looking pair :)
Yeah they have very similar bone structure. His brother's nose is a little different though.
Really sleepy? I think the nose is also kinda the same, what I see different is the jaw line and the lips, also the color in skin, well that one is more obvious haha.

but both are eye candy
BTW Im teasing you in the eye candy thread haha... its on!! :p