Ohhhh hahaha I see. My bad - thought you were comparing Oguri Shun and Jigsaw haha
Jajajajaja...no

Look at this video
RainFlower wrote: I see he has lived in England i wonder whereabouts its hard to tell from his accent cos its tinged with Japanese

I agree. He has his own original accent, hehe.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, SN asked if in Liar Game there was a character similar to Jigsaw in Saw. And there is/are...because like 4 different ones appear.

Thank you. :) I posted a link to the series on her FB, hopefully that was what she was looking for.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja...no

Look at this video

Hahaha I see now what you meant...
LisNoir wrote: LOL, he doesn't remind me of Heechul...You must have Heechul on your mind...:p

One of my favorite parts of Liar Game

Another...

The second video was so funny, It reminded me of YB. I have tried looking for other vids of him on youtube, but I couldn't find any.

in btw-- Lis I wanted to make this thread but you've beaten me to it :(
Kawaikochan wrote: <3 him. His english accent sounds a little Australian, right? Maybe we should start a thread just for videos of our favorites speaking english, hehe.

My favorite Matsuda drama is no secret: Love Shuffle. I loved the way he looked, his character, his acting, everything! I'm not sure, but I think I found Love Shuffle by looking him up after seeing HYD.

I definitely want to see more of his interviews. I've only seen a few minutes of him speaking without a script, but I want to see what his real personality is like.

Yeah me too, I haven't been able to watch more vids of him or behind the scenes. We could make a thread hahaha
I tried to find subbed videos of him and it's really hard. I didn't find any. So, if anyone knows where everyone is hiding the Japanese stuff (especially the Matsuda Shota stuff...lol) please let me know.
Okay who the hell is the blonde guy at :47 in the first video 0.0?? hahaha

Oh lis, if you didnt start this I would have been surprise lol. Shota-kun in a thread so may talk about him to our heart's content hehehe... okay going back to watch the rest of the video :p

oh! and yes, his voice in English sounds sexy. I have notice that Asian actors have a deeper tone of voice when speaking in their mother tongue, for example LBH. When I heard him in GIJoe his tone was less deep, weird.
NinaJade82 wrote: Okay who the hell is the blonde guy at :47 in the first video 0.0?? hahaha

Hahaha that's Oguri Shun!
The second video of LG was really funny I remember that one. I think its from second season. She is laughing cuz theres no way Akiyama would ever act so cute hahaha... I think I might just buy the drama, darn it! :p
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha that's Oguri Shun!

Okay... no I know why lis is terrified. bahahaha
NinaJade82 wrote: Okay... no I know why lis is terrified. bahahaha

Haha it's from the Hana Yori Dango cast although when Oguri Shun popped up on that video I was kinda like wth? too hahaha. Throughout the video he just randomly pops up [to scare Lis I'm sure :p haha]
hahaha. Oguri Shun has a fun personality, but I must admit that when he was younger he didnt look quite as interesting and attractive as he looks now. I think some people look better with age. He is one of them. I love the way he looks now, and honestly the blonde hair was a mistake. But I understand it was for the drama since the character has blonde hair... I read somewhere you like him like that just fine c4u hahaha... "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" so true. :p
NinaJade82 wrote: Okay who the hell is the blonde guy at :47 in the first video 0.0?? hahaha

Oh lis, if you didnt start this I would have been surprise lol. Shota-kun in a thread so may talk about him to our heart's content hehehe... okay going back to watch the rest of the video :p

oh! and yes, his voice in English sounds sexy. I have notice that Asian actors have a deeper tone of voice when speaking in their mother tongue, for example LBH. When I heard him in GIJoe his tone was less deep, weird.

Ok, imagine me drooling over Shota-kun and the rest of the cast keeps appearing, but I'm still drooling over Shota and then.... I hissed...lol Just kidding...but I was kind of surprised...lol

LOL, yeah that's why I made it....lol I'm slowing down on watching his dramas cause I might have nothing leftin 3 days....lol But I keep rewatching whatever clips of Liar game I find...lol

Yeah, I noticed that too when my French cyber friend spoke in English. His voice is less deep too.

NinaJade82 wrote: The second video of LG was really funny I remember that one. I think its from second season. She is laughing cuz theres no way Akiyama would ever act so cute hahaha... I think I might just buy the drama, darn it! :p

Jajaja, yeah. That was the 2nd season. I laugh every time I watch that clip...Because she has this whole inside joke and every one is wondering why she's giggling...lol

NinaJade82 wrote: Okay... no I know why lis is terrified. bahahaha

Jajajajaja...

Crazy4You wrote: Haha it's from the Hana Yori Dango cast although when Oguri Shun popped up on that video I was kinda like wth? too hahaha. Throughout the video he just randomly pops up [to scare Lis I'm sure :p haha]

Jajaja, see....I'm not a fan of any one of them, but it was just creepy the way he suddenly popped up out of nowhere...lol