I love his Liar Game and Love Shuffle looks. :D
I have Love Shuffle on my list, with the way everyone loves it, I will watch it next. His he the lead actor?? (Most of the dramas I added of him, are those with him as the lead actor) hahaha
He is part of the main cast in Love Shuffle.
Okay, who is the main cast in DQ and Meitantei no Okite?? I couldn't add them, dunno why.
LisNoir wrote: I love his Liar Game and Love Shuffle looks. :D

I also liked his look in Bara No Nai Hanaya.
AdeNike wrote: Okay, who is the main cast in DQ and Meitantei no Okite?? I couldn't add them, dunno why.

Matsuda Shota is part of the main cast in both.

I haven't seen that one kawaikochan. Is it any good?
It is. It's cute. He has a bigger role in it than I thought, but he's not a main character. I didn't watch it for a while because I thought it was going to be a sappy romance drama, but it's not too sappy. There are some interesting things going on in the story. And of course, you get to see him at least once an episode hehe.
Kawaikochan wrote: And of course, you get to see him at least once an episode hehe.

OK, I'm buying...lol This is the reason I haven't started it...lol
our shota-kun will be gone... soon, sniff, sniff
You are back Shota-kun!!!
Can someone recommend another drama with him besides Liar Game and Love Shuffle..I'm looking for him as a romantic lead.
Hmmm, I haven't seen any of him as a romantic lead yet.
i've never seen him as romantic lead either. i hadn't realized it, but maybe that's why i like him, lol.

His page says that "Aru Ai No Uta (Song of Love)" is a romance and he's the only male lead listed. maybe you could try that.
wow so true... never thought of it. Still think Shota-kun fans should watch his movie Ikigami... just saying lol
ikigami is really good. I want to see Jotei, but I haven't come across it yet.