Way to go Kamz!! Nicely done!
I'm amazed he didn't have one for this long with so many fangirls around. Jejeje
LisNoir wrote: I'm amazed he didn't have one for this long with so many fangirls around. Jejeje

Yeah..that kinda shocked me! But I am super excited he's might be coming back to TV for a drama!! I'm squee-ing like a true fangirl. He is such a GREAT actor. and I mean that more than with a lot of my eyetamins. He is an ACTOR first... SUPER Smoking hot 2nd. (hairpin close...but still 2nd)
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah..that kinda shocked me! But I am super excited he's might be coming back to TV for a drama!! I'm squee-ing like a true fangirl. He is such a GREAT actor. and I mean that more than with a lot of my eyetamins. He is an ACTOR first... SUPER Smoking hot 2nd. (hairpin close...but still 2nd)

I like him as an actor. The second thing I watched with him (where he actually does something) was The Crucible. He can actually do different roles. But I get no eyetamins from him. I'll still watch his new stuff though.
Wow...I get so many eyetamins from him. He's the best kind of eyetamin: like getting a chair and dragging it to the kitchen cabinet so you can reach the highest shelf your Mom put them on out of your reach. He's one of those cartoon character gummy vitamins that you gobble up like they're candy! too much? Yeah...still.
Jeaniessi wrote: Wow...I get so many eyetamins from him. He's the best kind of eyetamin: like getting a chair and dragging it to the kitchen cabinet so you can reach the highest shelf your Mom put them on out of your reach. He's one of those cartoon character gummy vitamins that you gobble up like they're candy!

too much? Yeah...still.

Jajajajaja... That's hilarious...I got a visual of that...with mini fruity Gong Yoos...lol
He's so manly man!

Why aren't they a couple? I mean, I know but...You know? They'd make pretty babies for sure.

Just wondering...Why do the Asian mens smoke so much? All my favorite eyetamins are smokers!
This man has been my favorite actor since I first saw him, and I don't think anybody will ever be able to take that title away from him.
His acting is absolutely amazing. He manages to make me feel whatever he's feeling all the time. If he's angry, I'm angry. If he's sad, I'm sad. Whenever he cries, I bawl. Even when he's in a role (or a drama) I don't really enjoy, I still manage to end up loving it because of the way he plays it.
He's gorgeous. This man is physically perfect.
And if he really does end up in a drama with Lee Min Jung (who I absolutely love), I will go absolutely insane from happiness.
Love love love him! He is such a talented actor. I have seen him in Coffee Prince and The Crucible.
Sleepninja wrote: Love love love him! He is such a talented actor. I have seen him in Coffee Prince and The Crucible.

Can you believe none of us made a thread?! We should all be spanked!!! Gong Yoo!!!
TheJ wrote: This man has been my favorite actor since I first saw him, and I don't think anybody will ever be able to take that title away from him.
His acting is absolutely amazing. He manages to make me feel whatever he's feeling all the time. If he's angry, I'm angry. If he's sad, I'm sad. Whenever he cries, I bawl. Even when he's in a role (or a drama) I don't really enjoy, I still manage to end up loving it because of the way he plays it.
He's gorgeous. This man is physically perfect.
And if he really does end up in a drama with Lee Min Jung (who I absolutely love), I will go absolutely insane from happiness.

Here Here!! Agreed!! and exactly!!!
Jeaniessi wrote: Can you believe none of us made a thread?! We should all be spanked!!! Gong Yoo!!!

I know! What is wrong with us? :O