I like this actor and i think i will watch Coffee Prince because of him :)
it's a good show you should.
I stopped watching Coffee Prince the first time because I didn't think the girl could pull it off. My little sister convinced me to watch it and I loved it. It is one of my all time favorite dramas.
His smile melts me:) 17 years apart and I still have a major crush >.< What to do? I'll never meet him, but that doesn't keep him out of my dreams ;)
yes, he has beautiful eyes(:
Cute and funny...deadly combo.

a 100 gong yoo faces...

Gong Yoo on 'Big' – “I Have No Regrets As I Gave My Best” ─── Despite the ambiguous and mixed-feeling from viewers over the ending of Big, Gong Yoo has expressed his personal thoughts after wrapping up work on the drama. Gong Yoo filmed his final scene for KBS’ Big on July 24 after three months of shooting. Despite the harsh heat from the outdoors filming, as soon as the approval sign was given for the scene by the director, Gong Yoo was the first to thank and congratulate the staff and fellow actors for their months of hard work. On his thoughts after wrapping up everything for the drama, Gong Yoo shared, “It’s my first time in a while meeting with viewers through a drama and I’m thankful to the viewers who looked on me kindly for my dual acting as a man in his thirties and a man in his teens." "Since it was my first drama in five years, I did feel a bit of pressure but after filming everything I feel relieved," said Gong Yoo. "It was difficult at times and there are some aspects I feel more could have been done but I have no regrets as I gave my best.” He also addressed the topic of Big’s lower-than-anticipated ratings saying, “From the beginning I started the drama not concerned over the viewership ratings so I personally hold no regrets or disappointment over the lower ratings. Although they may have been a minority, I want to express my deep gratitude to those who watched the drama till the end with affection and I think it’s thanks to these individual’s encouragement we were able to film until the 16th episode without any issues.” He lastly added, “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to show my fans who have been waiting for my television return a better side of me. I want to thank those individuals that loved my character and I hope to return to you all again with a production as good as Big. cr: enewsworld
i wasnt disapointed at all with gong yoo's performance. he was charming funny and even in an "impossible" situation he played the character believably. it's not his fault the plot development sucked.
cityhunter83 wrote: i wasnt disapointed at all with gong yoo's performance. he was charming funny and even in an "impossible" situation he played the character believably. it's not his fault the plot development sucked.

Ditto...he did nothing wrong. I think the HS should be expressing their sorrow to the fans right about now. His acting MADE that drama. The writing should have served his skills a lot better. Too bad. :(
He should be proud...the only reason I finished that drama was because he was in it. His acting is not what was lacking. I think he was perfect!!!
purplenette wrote: He should be proud...the only reason I finished that drama was because he was in it. His acting is not what was lacking. I think he was perfect!!!

I completely agree. He shouldn't feel as if it's his fault. He's what interested me the most about the drama. I wanna give him a hug now.