how do i delete it? i swear it wont happen again.
4winkay wrote: how do i delete it? i swear it wont happen again.

Skye will delete it for you! Then if you replace that one picture you can repost your otherwise Awesome Collage!
for those of you watching Big, did any one else notice when he woke up for his dream and looked at his hand, he has callouses on his hands? now this isnt for the dramab/c his character is a doctor, so they're actually there. there is something about that that i just find immeasuably sexy.
cityhunter83 wrote: for those of you watching Big, did any one else notice when he woke up for his dream and looked at his hand, he has callouses on his hands? now this isnt for the dramab/c his character is a doctor, so they're actually there. there is something about that that i just find immeasuably sexy.

No wonder Gong Yoo has callouses. He probably lives in the gym... His body is crazy awesome.

Now if he got those callouses getting all dirty out in the fields or welding things in a factory... Seriously...Ya'll need to just ignore me. My mind goes needless places.
i think i noticed it too.. and yeah, his body looks amazing..was it this good during Coffee Prince? because i don't remember if it was
Jeaniessi wrote: No wonder Gong Yoo has callouses. He probably lives in the gym... His body is crazy awesome.

Now if he got those callouses getting all dirty out in the fields or welding things in a factory... Seriously...Ya'll need to just ignore me. My mind goes needless places.

ohh jeanie i think there is a trap door b/w my dirty mind and yours.
cityhunter83 wrote: ohh jeanie i think there is a trap door b/w my dirty mind and yours.

yes! a worm hole! a time/space continuum if you will. LOL

perhaps we just have the same excellent taste in HOTNESS!
Omo his pictures are so0ooo good ... esp the first ones aahhhhh he is smoking hot.. i love his body = his posture and way of walking and his eyes .. there is something about his eyes.. aaaahhhhhhh i am loving him in Big :D :D thanks for starting this thread
HOT this oppa takes the win :) Great abbs ><
BiyaS wrote: Omo his pictures are so0ooo good ... esp the first ones aahhhhh he is smoking hot.. i love his body = his posture and way of walking

and his eyes .. there is something about his eyes..

aaaahhhhhhh i am loving him in Big :D :D thanks for starting this thread

his eyes? half the time i'm too busy looking.... well other places.
cityhunter83 wrote: his eyes? half the time i'm too busy looking.... well other places.

now I know you are just being silly! His eyes are just as sexy as well...other places!
MMMM....I think I'm falling for him. I thought he was hot in Coffee Prince, but now he's just uberlicious.
Jeaniessi wrote: now I know you are just being silly! His eyes are just as sexy as well...other places!

no, in all honesty i dont think i've ever paid any special attention to his eyes.
cityhunter83 wrote: no, in all honesty i dont think i've ever paid any special attention to his eyes.

Never too late to start! LOL Madam Presidente' of Naughtytown!
Jeaniessi wrote: Never too late to start! LOL Madam Presidente' of Naughtytown!

i did go back and look through the thread, he does have nice eyes.