Teehee is it sad I have those pics? I've made it a goal to collect pictures. He always ends up as one of my first choices for faces for RP characters. I just can't help myself. His looks are just. *fans self*
I have that pictures as my wallpaper. He doesn't receive a lot of love because he has an unique and not common look. But I will probably cry when I see him without his long hair. I want to see him smiling more. He is always serious but when he smiles he steals the all screen and my mind =D
Ni_azevedo wrote:
I want to see him smiling more. He is always serious but when he smiles he steals the all screen and my mind =D

HIS HAIR!!!!!!!! I completely forgot about it!

KJW, don't come out in public until ur hair is shoulder length, Arrachi?
I know his beautiful hair. *sniffles* But I guess it had to be done. D: But as long as he's happy and back in the drama world I'm happy. :3
UnboundDream wrote: No he doesn't, which is sad! He has so much potential. :3 And he definitely deserves a lead role when he comes back! One where he gets the girl. <3

True that! For once can he please get the girl in his next drama/movie? It broke my heart to see him not get the girl in Bad Guy and Mary.. Too bad both the dramas didn't end quite well.. At least him getting the girl would have saved them for me :P
shaz22 wrote: HIS HAIR!!!!!!!! I completely forgot about it!

KJW, don't come out in public until ur hair is shoulder length, Arrachi?

:D I'm sure he rocks the buzz cut/short hair too! Can't hide the pretty :-)
I was surfing through his pics on net and found this amazing photos from same shoot...............in remembrance of his long hair

A few more months to go before he's back from the army. Hope to see him in a drama soon.. though I doubt it as he seemed to more more interested in his music than acting career. Anyway will support him in whatever he chooses to do!
He has to get a wig. If we have to wait that long it could take at least 1 year for it to grow 12 cm and it's still short. I will be his fan forever, but if he chooses music I hope he comes to Europe so I can see him. Those photos are great. ありがとう ございます
Some more pics... Enjoy ^_^

Some more pics... Enjoy! ^_^
I know right? I want him to get a girl and not get slapped in the face. I think in every drama he's gotten slapped in the face. I watched his Pygmalion one and he was so close to getting the girl then Kim Jae Wook got Wooked XD
Haiz! so true, not only does he not get the girl, he gets slapped too :-( Antique - check (he he.. in this case he doesn't get the guy :P) Bad Guy - check Marry me, Mary - check I'm yet to watch Pygmalion's love with subs... His Japanese is <3 Can anyone please tell me how to upload pics here? I'm new to this forum and am kind of struggling right now *embarrassed*
sakurahues wrote:
Can anyone please tell me how to upload pics here? I'm new to this forum and am kind of struggling right now *embarrassed*

There's an insert image button, you just paste the URL of the image in it. I have no idea how to upload photos directly from PC in the comment though.
So far I've posted images that are already posted on web.