Also I think you use the

[img][/img] Right?
Ni_azevedo wrote:
Those photos are great. ありがとう ございます

Thanks. It's for me actually. Not long ago I lost a huge collection of pic in a driver crash. This pics are safe here I guess.
UnboundDream wrote: Also I think you use the

[img][/img] Right?

With it, pics could be loaded without 'insert image' thing I guess.
wrote: Thanks. It's for me actually. Not long ago I lost a huge collection of pic in a driver crash. This pics are safe here I guess.

You could put them in the dropbox. It's very useful.
Is someone doing a stalker guide of KJW? I think that this way we can show his awesomeness to everyone =D
Omg I would love to do one! I've seen all his dramas and stuff. XD How do we make one? If someone wants to collab or something even better! Ooo we should all do one together!
UnboundDream wrote: Omg I would love to do one! I've seen all his dramas and stuff. XD How do we make one? If someone wants to collab or something even better! Ooo we should all do one together!

Go for it! As I have zero patience, i couldn't finish any drama he was in. For 'Marry me, Merry", I didn't watch the final 4 epis. And "Coffee Prince" is on-hold list. They weren't featuring him enough anyway.

I've seen "Antique" movie though and had a blast, that movie made me his private otaku!

I guess his best work to date is “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” which is a musical, in his opinion.
And also his greatest achievement would be his band "Walrus".

Well I guess he is a little difficult to fit in a stalker guide. But as 'Unbounddream' seen all his work to date, you should definitely give it a go, we'll all help!
I haven't seen him in Hedwig...I must find this. Maybe someone has caught it live and subbed it....But I think at least he should have some little guide then. Maybe it's not a guide but a recognition. I think he and other acotrs who played important roles but not many should be recognized. Like Philip Lee and Lee Jae Hyun from Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Their roles are small but powerful. They bring a special something to it. :3
UnboundDream wrote: I haven't seen him in Hedwig...I must find this. Maybe someone has caught it live and subbed it....But I think at least he should have some little guide then. Maybe it's not a guide but a recognition. I think he and other acotrs who played important roles but not many should be recognized. Like Philip Lee and Lee Jae Hyun from Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Their roles are small but powerful. They bring a special something to it. :3

Hollaback if you find "Hedwig"! Oh, things I would do to watch it live!
I love him in anything he does. If anyone is willing to make a guide, I'm all for it.
Thanks guys! Let me try getting some images up here.

ETA: Yipee! It worked
@shaz22
wrote: I've seen "Antique" movie though and had a blast, that movie made me his private otaku!

Antique was such a fun watch! I think I have watched it 7 times.. It was my de-stress movie after coming back from work :D Oh those cheekbones! That was what caught my attention first

@UnboundDream
wrote: Like Philip Lee and Lee Jae Hyun from Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Their roles are small but powerful.

Lee Hyun Jae <3 I'm stalking him too these days :P though it is so hard to find info on him.. it's harder than stalking that KJW. Both LHJ and KJW have so much in common - the pretty, long hair and being in an indie rock band. Gaahh why do these pretty boys catch my attention and drive me crazy?!?!

I have watched everything that KJW was in.. except "Hedwig". Only watched clips of it on youtube. So if anyone's doing a stalker's guide to KJW, count me in.. Would be glad to help! :)
JaJaJa..........those pics.....made my day!
shaz22 wrote: JaJaJa..........those pics.....made my day!

Now that I have learnt how to embed images, will post more.. Enjoy!
Rocking the guy-liner!

If you guys know any more stuff outside of Kim Jae Wook's dramas I'd be grateful! Also if you know where to find more The Walrus music I'd be grateful but all I can fin is Seoul Witch. ><