PrettyCarEye wrote: I like him, but his style is waaay too feminine! :-)

Feminine and yet manly. It makes KJW stand out from the others. If you put him with a lot of the other 'manly' stars, I bet you would notice him better :p
Forgive my triple spam guys but I finished the article, I'm not sure if I did justice but I'll let the editors decide that. D:
He looks adorable with the army buzz cut! But once he is back from the army, I hope he grows his hair out soon.

wrote: Forgive my triple spam guys but I finished the article, I'm not sure if I did justice but I'll let the editors decide that. D:

Awesome!! Hope it gets published soon. *Keeping my fingers crossed*
UnboundDream wrote: Forgive my triple spam guys but I finished the article, I'm not sure if I did justice but I'll let the editors decide that. D:

YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Palli editors, PALLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
UnboundDream wrote: Feminine and yet manly. It makes KJW stand out from the others. If you put him with a lot of the other 'manly' stars, I bet you would notice him better :p

Haha ... you might have a point there, Unbound. :)
Sorry everyone was making and eating postickers for lunch. Totally should've bought the other brand, oh well. XD But thanks guys and yeah, I love Kim Jae Wook a bit too much, but we all have people we love so <3
OH GOSH MY OVARIES >.< that man is a piece of art ;____; ♥
HAVA-RAVA wrote: OH GOSH MY OVARIES >.<
that man is a piece of art ;____; ♥

Ya Right! I was thinking the same thing watching "pygmalion's love".
Why bother all that sweat, just exhibit yourself!
shaz22 wrote: Ya Right! I was thinking the same thing watching "pygmalion's love".
Why bother all that sweat, just exhibit yourself!

Exactly! The Art That is Kim Jae Wook. That would be an awesome photo album title XD
I love him <3 One of the sexiest rocker boys :D
I was really impressed by him while watching Antique Bakery. C: I'm gonna watch some drama he's in when I finish watching To the beautiful you.
Jeliame wrote: I was really impressed by him while watching Antique Bakery. C:
I'm gonna watch some drama he's in when I finish watching To the beautiful you.

Do watch Bad Guy :)
I guess this is the only time he's been in a variety show! He's not much of a talker, but............................I LOVE HIM in everything he does.
Come to play: fashionista/ antique bakery special
http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/eng-sub-081110-come-to-play-fashionista-special/
I love you shar22! I've been trying to find othee stuff of him. I just love him so <3
I don't mean to double post but omg they are playing Enigma music I love that group. XD