UnboundDream wrote: If you guys know any more stuff outside of Kim Jae Wook's dramas I'd be grateful! Also if you know where to find more The Walrus music I'd be grateful but all I can fin is Seoul Witch. ><

I have another of his MV, it's a grunge number "To Be"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6hNAtD2sM
I can still remember the way he acted when he could not get his way in Bad Guy. He was like a man child screaming in a tantrum.
UnboundDream wrote: If you guys know any more stuff outside of Kim Jae Wook's dramas I'd be grateful! Also if you know where to find more The Walrus music I'd be grateful but all I can fin is Seoul Witch. ><

The Walrus mini-album had 3 tracks - Seoul Witch, To be and Mozaic. Will PM the link to you :-) Apart from that you can find links to him singing some Beatles covers.

He was also in an advert-movie: Opaque-Heart of Gold.
bluetopaz wrote: I can still remember the way he acted when he could not get his way in Bad Guy. He was like a man child screaming in a tantrum.

Oh yes, he did a very good job with the role. Almost on par with Kim Nam Gil.. too bad the drama went downhill towards the end :(
Anyone know when he's getting out from army? I haven't heard anything D::
he enlisted on july 5th 2011 so it should be very soon.
I think it's between April and July so it's very soon
he shares the same birthday as me :D!! yay!! i love him in marry me mary and im planning on watching coffee prince is it any good?
mayu-chan wrote: he shares the same birthday as me :D!! yay!! i love him in marry me mary and im planning on watching coffee prince is it any good?

It's very good.....................but it doesn't feature him much. But he is HOT in it!
shaz22 wrote: It's very good.....................but it doesn't feature him much. But he is HOT in it!

ok thnx for that, im still going to watch it!
Yeah his role in Mary Stayed out All Night, not my favorite. They totally could of used Kim Jae Wook better! Okay, I'm not content with the drama as a whole. But I watched it only for Kim Jae Wook cuteness. XD
That hair was not the better for him. And he could be more lovely while being serious like in coffee prince. Well I watched Marry me Mary because of Jang Geun Suk but when I saw KJW I fell in love. I watched Coffee prince almost next. I will try to see the others where he was in.
I reccomend Antique Bakery if you don't mind a flamboyantly cute gay KJW. Also there is Kingdom of the Winds where his role isn't huge but it's still awesome for a historical drama. Pygmalion is okay but the subs kind of confused me. XD It's on youtube.
Thanks. I don't mind seeing KJW in any way. And I heard that he looks totally cute in it. I was trying to find it on youtube to see it in my smartphone but I couldn't. I will have to wait until exams finish =(
UnboundDream wrote: Yeah his role in Mary Stayed out All Night, not my favorite. They totally could of used Kim Jae Wook better! Okay, I'm not content with the drama as a whole. But I watched it only for Kim Jae Wook cuteness. XD

How I wish he had been cast for JGS's role. He's a real life rocker anyway! Yeah, only him being the free-spirited rocker and getting the girl in the end would have saved that drama for me.