@Ni_azevedo and @mayu-chan I recommend Bad Guy too.. The drama is quite good till episode 12.. plus Jae Wook owned that role :)
Omg KJW should have sooo been the rocker. He has a beautiful voice and he's so smexy D: Mary Stayed Out All Night just...was sad. And Bad Guy, oh man, I loved him in that. Especially when he was getting chummy with Kim Nam Gil...I kinda wanted them together, screw the girls, they treated them bad. XD
UnboundDream wrote: Omg KJW should have sooo been the rocker. He has a beautiful voice and he's so smexy D: Mary Stayed Out All Night just...was sad.

And Bad Guy, oh man, I loved him in that. Especially when he was getting chummy with Kim Nam Gil...I kinda wanted them together, screw the girls, they treated them bad. XD

KJW over JGS anytime! But I loved his charecter in 'Marry me, Mary', it's just he not being the lead makes me sad. I hope he gets a music oriented movie when he gets back, like 'Beck' or 'bandage', he would be perfect.

With all the praises, I have to start 'bad guy' soon, right!
Yeah Bad Guy was definitely his better role. I liked KJW over JGS anytime, I'm not a big fan of his stuff. But oh my gosh a music movie or drama would be awesome! And yes you should start bad guy, it's awesome. :3
yusshhhhhhhhhh! I should get going then!
Since I have 'Priority Disorder' after all those jabbering about watching 'bad guy' I ended up watching 'Pygmalion's Love'.
KJW, Sugoi! Some pics from the movie

I like him, but his style is waaay too feminine! :-)
wrote: And Bad Guy, oh man, I loved him in that. Especially when he was getting chummy with Kim Nam Gil...I kinda wanted them together, screw the girls, they treated them bad. XD

Oh yeah the bromance! Too bad we didn't get much of it in Bad Guy.. There was some adorable moments between JGS and KJW in Episode 16 of Mary Stayed Out All Night, but that was a case of too little too late.
wrote: Since I have 'Priority Disorder' after all those jabbering about watching 'bad guy' I ended up watching 'Pygmalion's Love'.
KJW, Sugoi! Some pics from the movie

Not sure if you are done watching but no one can make kissing a statue so HOT *.*
sakurahues wrote: Not sure if you are done watching but no one can make kissing a statue so HOT *.*

I have! I have some GIF of that scene but that's sort of spoiler. At least I thought that way. Since it's a small community I might post them.

And yeah, Hot! I would've melted if I were the statue!
sakurahues wrote: Not sure if you are done watching but no one can make kissing a statue so HOT *.*

I have! I have some GIF of that scene but that's sort of spoiler. At least I thought that way. Since it's a small community I might post them.

And yeah, Hot! I would've melted if I were the statue!
wrote: Since it's a small community I might post them.

Please post! Not sure if we have spoiler tags in this forum. There's even a youtube cut of that scene :-)
Duh! Spoiler if it be!

Though I love his long hair.......................................But since it's gone, lets celebrate what's left of it

OMG.....................He looks normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think cutting off his hair has made him look really adorable. <3