delta777 wrote: Remember "Lovers" (hot Kiss begins @ 2:50) when Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun continued dating 4 a couple of years.

Then him serenading her after the drama (although is voice was breaking on the high notes...low notes - had 2 chuckle as the audience swooned)[B][/B]

OMG yes i watched this way back when and that was a boiling water for ramen HOT! The one where they were in the hotel room and he threw her against the door and kissed her i was like O__O
I actually read through the thread and saw only one person mention Nine time Travels, that was the hottest kiss i can remember to date, other than Lovers, is my favorite..but the Coffee Prince alien kiss and the every kiss on The Greatest Love was great too. I'm so serious, yall should go and watch Nine..if not the whole drama watch the kiss scene.. that kiss is unforgettable.

City Hunter kiss on the rooftop was romantic
Innocent Man was great too, it was hard to believe they were faking (the eyes wide open kissing)
Iris with the candy kiss was too cute.. ^__^
King of Dramas kiss..i waited so long for it but it was well worth the wait
Everything about my Relationship had hot kissing too
Padam Padam was steamy.. forbidden love kissing is some of the best

**note: no high school dramas have good kissing. correct me if im wrong
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Cruel City the best kiss ever <3
ok ive now added a few more to my list -

thai full house - ice cream kiss. it might be my new favorite kiss

also -
cruel city - kiss and bed scene
personal taste - game over kiss
odd perfect match (Taiwanese drama) - first kiss/bed scene

meganjoy12 wrote: Alien kiss from coffee prince - most romantic
Goong kiss when they finally admit their love - hottest
I hear your voice aquarium kiss - best filming/ prettiest (I love everything about it, the tear falling down his face, the background view, the music. everything was perfect even if it wasnt passionate)

Non korean - honeymoon kiss scene from they kiss again
There are so many Fav drama kiss but some are mentioned A Moment to Remember Bride of the Century City Hunter Goong S Gu Family Book King2Hearts You Who Came from the Stars ........................
The "game over" kiss in Personal Taste, and the kiss in Gu Family Book
Pretty much anything that isn't an awkward lip press in a kdrama is a good kiss for me.
The kiss in "Me Too Flower" is pretty much the hottest thing i ever seen in a Korean Drama.
Watch at your leisure...

The kiss on the road in Pinocchio, where Dal Po kiss In Ha on her hand. That was REALLY romantic in my opinion. But I have to admit the kiss in Me too, Flower just now made me want to watch the drama ????
^^ it's a very good drama , definitely watch it.
Currently watching it ^^
For me the best kisses are the ones in Potato star, where yeo jin goo kisses ha yeon soo and the ones in you who came from the stars! I love it when korean actors "really" kiss! The ones in devil beside you and perfect couple are also pretty hot.
BOF  -  The kiss at the swing.
SECRET  -  The kiss that should have happened at TGIF in the kitchen. 
This has already been mentioned, I'm guessing, but it bears repeating. Doctor's Son's and Han Soo Min's kiss in Cruel City. I clapped and cheered.
Equator man. Final episode!