I loved Queen In Hyun's Man kisses, they were so cute and romanic :D Also, Coffee House - train kiss ♥ and I Do I Do - all kisses were very nice *blush*
OMG, when it comes to kisses, QUEEN INHYUN'S MAN is the best!! Nothing can beat it. :D the second one is LIE TO ME.
Secret Garden Joo Won and Ra Im at the party ep 14. it's really a sweet kiss Rooftop Prince Gak-Ha in their weeding at the rooftop. it's a really bitter kiss bcs they know they'll split up soon
My favorite kiss scene from A Love to Kill with Bi Rain and Shin Minah
Seo in guk and eunji

And > song joong ki kiss with moon chae won
I found it so sad T.T
I love all of Yoon Eun Hye's kissing scenes. Coffee Prince, Goong, Lie to Me, Vineyard Man.. really there must be something about that girl!! Reply 1997 had good kisses, and absolutely loved all of the kisses in Queen In Hyun's Man too. (Especially the director's cut kiss from the end!)
ISWAK and TKA's kisses were amazing. Pretty sure they contained the most kisses of any Asian drama I have watched thus far. Queen In Hyun's Man's kisses were really good as well, as were the ones in Reply 1997. Gotta agree with the commenter above on Yoon Eun Hye too; girl manages to get some great scenes. O:
One of my fav kiss, is between Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo in Queen In Hyun's Man!! I really like this couple and beside that they are a real couple when I first saw the drama I didn't know and I just felt in love with them!! xD
Vinefeather wrote: ISWAK and TKA's kisses were amazing. Pretty sure they contained the most kisses of any Asian drama I have watched thus far. Queen In Hyun's Man's kisses were really good as well, as were the ones in Reply 1997. Gotta agree with the commenter above on Yoon Eun Hye too; girl manages to get some great scenes. O:

Hehe, totally agree with you on ISWAK and TKA. Those two popped in my head first. I didn't mention them since we're in the kdrama section of the forum. Still, they're one of the best dramas with good kisses (especially in They Kiss Again!).
* u* anyone seen the underwater kiss in New Tales of Gisaeng?
I also liked the last kiss in Innocent Man (last episode). That tinge of sadness....

i finally found it!

The final kiss sequence in Queen In Hyun's Man episode 16 Director's Cut
To me was the Cola Kiss in Lie To Me. Another one was the first kiss between Yoon Eun Hye's character and Gong Yoo's character in Coffee Prince. I wish I could put a video or gif here... But right now I can't.
Seung225 wrote: To me was the Cola Kiss in Lie To Me.
Another one was the first kiss between Yoon Eun Hye's character and Gong Yoo's character in Coffee Prince.

I wish I could put a video or gif here... But right now I can't.

I agree, the cola kissing scene in LTM totally moved me! It looks delicious. :P
Cola kiss is definitely infamous! Here is a gif.
yes!!! for me too cola kiss from LIE TO ME COFFEE PRINCE SECRET GARDEN- PARTY PRINCESS' MAN- FOLDING FAN/MOUNTAIN