yankumicho wrote:

The final kiss sequence in Queen In Hyun's Man episode 16 Director's Cut

I think i just died. *click replay button* They are match made in heaven. *click replay button* Real couple in real life! *click replay button* :)
I really love the kissing scene from Buzzer Beat.

And how could I forget? The cute kiss on the cheek from Love Keeps Going:

Queen Inhyun's man.. Playfull kiss..... Ok,that's all :)
Oh My God. That underwater kiss was TOTALLY awesome.....
I think the best kiss that tops them all is It Started With a Kiss (T-drama)... the 1st and 3rd kiss.
nice guy (the last one) reply 1997 ( all of them) coffee prince (the alien one) <3 <3 <3
Flower Boy Next Door - Yoon Ji Yoon & Park Shin Hye (she's gotten better with the kisses from her earlier dramas like You're Beautiful and Heartstrings)
Well, Personal Taste definitely has a scene that made me squeal. That scene when Lee Min Ho grabs Son Ye Jin's arm and says "Game over!" and then kissed her in front of everyone... oh so hot.
off the top of my head that's probably my favorite kiss scene.

All the Prosecutor Princess kisses were amazing, and the Coffee Prince ones too. But there are also: Lie to Me - the cute kiss where he's in the car and he's stretching out and she kisses him and he looks like a total dork A Love To Kill - damn Rain and Min A can kiss each other IN A REALLY SEXY WAY
I'm right there with a lot of the other posters... "Secret Garden" - Holiday party kiss. omo...*Swoons* It was just so darn perfect and passionate, and had that emotional reaction of "FINALLY!!" because it means he's accepted her as she is. Ah, I watched that scene too many times to count. XD Second would have to be..."Queen In-Hyun's Man" While I love the "tip-toe kiss" my favorite is actually right before that one, where he grabs her by her face and just dives in. *swoons* It just looks so wonderfully passionate and masculine that I saw stars. lol <3
Akumi wrote: I'm right there with a lot of the other posters...

"Secret Garden" - Holiday party kiss. omo...*Swoons* It was just so darn perfect and passionate, and had that emotional reaction of "FINALLY!!" because it means he's accepted her as she is. Ah, I watched that scene too many times to count. XD

Second would have to be..."Queen In-Hyun's Man" While I love the "tip-toe kiss" my favorite is actually right before that one, where he grabs her by her face and just dives in. *swoons* It just looks so wonderfully passionate and masculine that I saw stars. lol <3

Queen In-Hyun def tops it for me!
Secret garden brotherly kiss was amazing too keke
My Princess~~all the kisses Queen In-Hyun's Man~~of course all the kisses Lie To Me~~Cola kiss Flower Boy Ramyun Shop~~all of them <3 Love Rain~~Fountain kiss Me Too, Flower~~Ep.6 kiss
Every Lee Min Ho kiss. So far he's the best Korean-Kisser I've ever senn. :P

I also liked the kissing Scenes in Reply 1997

My favorite one is from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop :3