The fountain kiss in Love Rain! I don't even remember how many times I played it back!

hana .. dul .. set ..

tlkdrama2me wrote: The fountain kiss in Love Rain! I don't even remember how many times I played it back!

hana .. dul .. set ..

Yes, yes, yes!!! That was one of the best kisses EVER!

I started Me, Too Flower because I heard it mentioned on another site that it had the sexiest kiss scene, but I couldn't get to it, I was so bored. Is the kiss worth slogging through some more episodes?
hmm right now the kiss that comes to mind is the hotel kiss scene from Drunken to Love You all I can say is Rawr ;)[B][/B]

I also have a thing for the kissing scenes in The Return of Iljimae
I liked Yoon Jae's and Shiwon's kiss (Reply 1997) on the ep 13 or 14, not sure which ep, but that one when they were sitting on stairs. :3 Such a cute pair, I hope they end up together in the end.
Secret Garden coffee foam kiss~

Playful Kiss dream kiss Cx

Can You Hear My Heart, the stair kiss, but can't find a nice picture D:
All of queen in hyun's man kisses were soooo hot!!! And o
All of Queen In Hyun's Man kisses and operation Proposal's jeju island kiss!!! Both of them are so nice!!! Bluuushing!
I've seen the best kisses in Coffee Prince. Then maybe Queen In Hyun's Man's kisses were cute.
Elisabetta wrote: mmmm my avatar Nodame and Chiaki cheek kiss - it was just too cute ( and all the mischievous scheme behind it),but I should probably finally finish personal taste if there's so much action going on ;)

Totally agree :)
tlkdrama2me wrote: The fountain kiss in Love Rain! I don't even remember how many times I played it back!

hana .. dul .. set ..

I think of this as JGS' best kiss ever!!!
Lie To Me for sure and Goong also. Ah, and Queen In-Hyun's Man :p
rainee_skye wrote: I think of this as JGS' best kiss ever!!!

me too! omo, I almost died during this scene AND with Prince's Kiss playing in the background .. *sigh*
tlkdrama2me wrote: me too! omo, I almost died during this scene AND with Prince's Kiss playing in the background .. *sigh*

i dont reckon how many times i played this scene repeatedly :)
donaldegnelson wrote: I'm still waiting to see a proper kiss on Kdramas lol the ones I hv seen so far the scenario tends to be that man is quite rough & just grabs the woman & the woman just stands there looking shocked... i will reserve judgment until such time I manage to get round to seeing the scenes u guys recommended above :-)

Still they are better than Bollywood kissing scenes which are just cringeworthy haha

In Queen In Hyun's Man, the lead lady is the one who initiates most of the kisses and is very involved in them. HOT!
I'm fairly new to K drama but I couldn't resist reading through this thread and I knew I shouldn't because I get spoiled :) Oh well what's done is done. Coffee Prince got mentioned alot....eeek I actually dropped this show around ep 5 - for some reason I couldn't get into it. Anyway, back to kiss scenes - My favorite kiss scenes are in Personal taste - the game over kiss scene and the one before they made love...WOW they were OMG....amazing!!!!!!! Another favorite is the City Hunter rooftop kiss with Kim Na Na....very romantic and sweet. LMH sure knows how to portray his kisses :) I love both shows!!