phoenixtearz9 wrote: I totally agree with you. Recently, I have been finding Kwang Soo very attractive, but I am getting very tired of the way he is treated. And, if that is a true representation of how Koreans treat the youngest or person younger, I think Koreans really need to take a look at something called bullying. It was great to see an episode revolving around his fan.

I think Kwang Soo told them to bully him to build up his character on the show. I've read articles where he talks about how Jong Kook never lets him pay for anything when they go out to eat and there are a bunch of pictures of the two of them hanging out and exchanging birthday presents and what not.

To change gears, what are the opinions on the Park Myung Soo and IU episode this past weekend? I thought the Suk Jin and Myung Soo rivalry was hilarious! Even though Myung Soo did go a little too far. And I loved the reuniting of Ha Myung Kook! <3
I loved it too when Suk Jin and Myung Soo always tried to fight. It was too funny. =p
AREUMDAPTA!!!!! I really wish to see Yoon Eun Hye on the show hueeeeeee
Xia-ya wrote: I loved it too when Suk Jin and Myung Soo always tried to fight. It was too funny. =p

I'd want them to bring Myung Soo back just to see more of this, lol!

And oh man, I LOVED the newest episode. I laughed so hard at the challenge where they did the drama with the market ladies. XD And yay for bringing back the bells hide and seek!
was hoping to see more of TOP's personality in this weeks running man ep, but they had a storyline theme ;/
I know! I really dislike the storylines. And it especially seems that Big Bang get the worst episodes whenever they show up.
FullDex wrote: I know! I really dislike the storylines. And it especially seems that Big Bang get the worst episodes whenever they show up.

some storyline theme arent that bad but this one just had way too much fake effects ...
oh the helmet/key ep was really good :) Joo Sang Wook is fun to watch
Same!! :D It would be awesome if she came on!
nekoblah wrote: some storyline theme arent that bad but this one just had way too much fake effects ...
oh the helmet/key ep was really good :) Joo Sang Wook is fun to watch

I guess I do agree, some of the storylines aren't bad, but more often than not I don't care for them. And I agree that the helmet and key one was amazing! I laughed so hard! But how did they go from that to Wizard of Oz on crack? It makes no sense to me. And poor T.O.P hardly got shown.

And I agree that Joo Sang Wook was fun to watch XD I've never seen him in anything before, I may have to look him up and watch one of his dramas now.
FullDex wrote: I guess I do agree, some of the storylines aren't bad, but more often than not I don't care for them. And I agree that the helmet and key one was amazing! I laughed so hard! But how did they go from that to Wizard of Oz on crack? It makes no sense to me. And poor T.O.P hardly got shown.

And I agree that Joo Sang Wook was fun to watch XD I've never seen him in anything before, I may have to look him up and watch one of his dramas now.

the ep itself was short :/
Joo Sang Wook most recent drama was good doctor which was referenced alot on that running man ep...unless u dont do medical drama you should def try it :)
nekoblah wrote: the ep itself was short :/
Joo Sang Wook most recent drama was good doctor which was referenced alot on that running man ep...unless u dont do medical drama you should def try it :)

True. I think it was so short because they were grasping for straws. Hopefully the next one will be better.

Thank you! I will definitely look into it! I did just finish Jin, and I admit I looked away a couple of times, but as long as the story is good I don't mind a bit of medical stuff.
I don't know if I was the only one who saw it but on the last week's episode Kwangsoo and Jongkook was so cute during the voting time. LKS was sitting on KJK's lap. It just shows that the "bully acts" of KJK was just for fun. :D
Has anyone found the last three Running Man episodes a bit... blah?
Ari_Lee wrote: Has anyone found the last three Running Man episodes a bit... blah?

sometimes running man does go on a '..blah' phase but it usually picks up again