i enjoyed 182. truly Jin Goo is fearless, always game, with a dreamy voice, little jong kook. :)
I LOVE this show! HaHa and Giraffe are my favorites! I just started watching City Hunter and when I saw Giraffe I couldn't help but be super excited!
Where do y'all watch this show? I've tried dramafever but it won't play the episodes for me.
^ I think iSUBS have the best quality of subs. That's my go-to place if I want to see some older episodes. You'll need to register to the forums, though... For newer episodes, kshownow is doing the subbing the fastest.
kshowonline has all of the episodes. I'm pretty sure at least most of the subs were taken from kshownow though.
Ktopia has the episodes as well. I'm mostly watching videos from that website since they get them from Kshownow or other places.
FullDex wrote: kshowonline has all of the episodes. I'm pretty sure at least most of the subs were taken from kshownow though.

wow kshowonline has the eps in 720p as well what a blessing. thank you!!

Firawai wrote: ^ I think iSUBS have the best quality of subs. That's my go-to place if I want to see some older episodes. You'll need to register to the forums, though...

For newer episodes, kshownow is doing the subbing the fastest.

LovePurple234 wrote: Ktopia has the episodes as well. I'm mostly watching videos from that website since they get them from Kshownow or other places.

Thank you both I've bookmarked these websites as well ^_^
No problem! Glad I could help!
you can always google it too, dramafever post them on utube :) ep 182 was def good :)
Agree with @nekoblah, dramafever has awesome quality on youtube (HD) and good subs without any commercials. i love watching them on there. since i just started watching recently, what are some of your guys' favourite episodes? :)
There's so many good episodes! But personally, I tend to like the old ones... Especially the punishments and the hide-and-seek are something I really miss. But on to the favourites: - Episode 18. That's the cruise ship one~ - Episode 20 with Heechul. Not that I'm biased or anything... And the weather forecast part was great. - Episode 22. Christmas! Haha pretending to not see Ji Hyo, and Siwon's gestures (swish! swish!) are some of the highlights. Love it! - Episode 41. The last one with Joong Ki (:(). But raiding Haha's apartment..? Hilarious. Also liked 8, 12, 31, 53, 57, 62, 72, 73, 74, 79... to mention a few. :D
i saw the picture used in the introduction of this thread, gwagsoo looks different. hehe
I just finished watching Ep. 184 RAW and it was so funny, especially when everyone just forgets/ignores Ji Suk Jin.
jasg83 wrote: since i just started watching recently, what are some of your guys' favourite episodes? :)

I have quite a few favorites, and I agree with Firawai, the older ones are better. I'd recommend:

Ep 27- with Yunho and Changmin
Ep 59- Hip-Hop Special
Ep 52 and 69- Running Man Hunting
Ep 42 and 74- Who's the Best Running Man (Ep 74 is my absolute favorite XD)
And anything with water XD The ones where they go to other countries are good too!
Ari_Lee wrote: I just finished watching Ep. 184 RAW and it was so funny, especially when everyone just forgets/ignores Ji Suk Jin.

just watched it! it was good! next up star themed running man lol