ROFL. thanks C4U those were great. i loved the first and last one the most. :)
BIGBANG! The reason I got into K-Pop! I love everything about them. 2012 is gonna be their year.. can't wait!

P.S. I crush on Daesung oppa the most ^^ <3 <3 <3
Let Me Hear Your Voice

ali101234 wrote: ROFL. thanks C4U those were great. i loved the first and last one the most. :)

Haha your welcome! Haha I liked them all :D
smilexbabex33 wrote: For some reason, when I first listened to them I thought TOP was the leader, lol.

Haha You thought TOP was on top of things. LOL

Yes, I know..........lame joke :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha You thought TOP was on top of things. LOL

Yes, I know..........lame joke :p

i think its a pretty good joke lol
Thanks for sharing those vids C4U. TOP was shamazing in them!

@ali lol thanks. I thought it was funny too, but I wondered if others would say it's lame XD
LOL BTW I would qualify for that discount. 23! :D
Sleepninja wrote: Thanks for sharing those vids C4U. TOP was shamazing in them!

Haha your welcome :D
I was watching Tonight somewhwere on my travels & it struck me that TOP dresses like a Bond villain heheheh

I ♥ BIG BANG
RainFlower wrote: I was watching Tonight somewhwere on my travels & it struck me that TOP dresses like a Bond villain heheheh

I ♥ BIG BANG

Haha He does! But I don't recall Bond villains ever being that hot. :p
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/big-bangs-t-o-p-in-discussion-for-upcoming-drama-celebrity

TOP <3 can't wait to see him if he gets the role ;) Another Skip Beat drama may be on it's way =D
I am a little concerned that i am getting just a teensy tiny bit obsessed with BB..........is there a BB anonymous tel no i can call i NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!
I still havent had any counselling so here i am again :p I think GD looks like Jang Geun Suek when he has dark hair ....ooops wrong thread ....oh well!!
RainFlower wrote: I still havent had any counselling so here i am again :p

I think GD looks like Jang Geun Suek when he has dark hair ....ooops wrong thread ....oh well!!

They do look a little similar..