Big Bang's G-Dragon Cherishes his Fan Letters
http://www.soompi.com/news/gdragon-cherishes-his-fan-letters

Earlier this morning, Big Bang was spotted at the Kimpo International Airport on their way to Japan for the “15th Anniversary YG Family Concert.” A photographer for a local media snapped a photo of G-Dragon as he was walking towards the gate. In the photo, G-Dragon is holding his passport by his face in order to avoid the camera flashes. What’s interesting about the photo is the fan letter inside his passport. Despite his hectic schedule and craze surrounding him, he still remembered to take his fan letters with him on the road.
G-Dragon and his fans are well-known for having a special relationship. Last year, the multi-talented Big Bang leader announced that he will not be accepting birthday gifts from his fans in order to lessen the burden. Instead, his fans donated $20,000 to a hospital. Moved by his fans’ good deeds, G-Dragon decided to donate another $50,000 to the same hospital. Looks like G-Dragon takes every fan’s love and support very seriously.
In related news, G-Dragon has been featured in Singapore's "The Straits Times" for his great sense of style on December 31, 2011. G-Dragon’s name is listed within the top 10 of the “Men of Style” segment, right above British heartthrob Colin Firth.
Meanwhile, Big Bang and other YG artists will be performing at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka Japan this weekend, January 7-8, in front of an anticipated crowd of 80,000.

Thanks Yeona :) its sweet to know GD cares about his fans. i like that they donated to the hospital instead of giving him a bday gift :)
Yeona wrote:
Left to Right: Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P., Daesung

You confused Daesung with T.O.P.? LOL

I wonder how I missed this thread. :D

My favorite is Daesung, obviously not because of his looks. But I still love him.
LisNoir wrote: You confused Daesung with T.O.P.? LOL

My favorite is Daesung, obviously not because of his looks. But I still love him.

i noticed that too...and i love Daesung too for reasons i'm not aware of yet..i can't wait to start What's Up lol
LisNoir wrote: You confused Daesung with T.O.P.? LOL

It was another picture at first then I changed it and I forgot to edit the names.
Wow I am so happy that finally someone decided to make an thread for Big Bang ;D I became a fan just a couple weeks ago when I watched some parodys by youtube ;) It was so hirilous ,I just couldn´t stop laughing and I became a fan <3
KamZ wrote: i noticed that too...and i love Daesung too for reasons i'm not aware of yet..i can't wait to start What's Up lol

Sorry I am not yet so informed about Big Bang and I wondered if What´s Up is a movie or something like this from the band? I saw an video by youtube and I am somehow a little confused *~*
Mirichan wrote: Sorry I am not yet so informed about Big Bang and I wondered if What´s Up is a movie or something like this from the band? I saw an video by youtube and I am somehow a little confused *~*

I hope this works... Here is a link to its page here on MDL.. What's Up? is a drama with Daesung in it. http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1699/whats-up
For T.O.P fans :p

Big Bang member T.O.P’s sexy wave dance drives fans wild

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120109_bigbang_top1.jpg[/IMG]

Big Bang‘s T.O.P drove his fans crazy after doing a ‘wave’ dance that completely contradicts his mysterious and charismatic image.

T.O.P, along with his fellow Big Bang members G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri performed labelmate 2NE1‘s “I Am The Best” for ’YG Family 15th Anniversary Concert‘, which is currently taking place in Japan.

Dressed in all black, the members flawlessly performed both the solo and group dances that are an essential part of the “I Am The Best” performance. What drove the audience especially wild, however, was handsome rapper T.O.P’s sexy wave dance that showcased his silly and playful side.

Netizens who saw the footage responded with comments such as, “I[I] want to see the actual video, not a fan cam“, “I want to see the Japanese fans’ reactions
“, and more.

Meanwhile, the YG artists such as Big Bang, Jinusean, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Tablo, Psy, and more performed 41 songs total during their 3 and a half hour-long performance.

They recently wrapped up their Osaka show, and will be performing at the Saitama Super Arena next on January 21st and 22nd.

Allkpop

Big Bang’s T.O.P to work mostly as an actor in 2012

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120113_top_1-460x327.jpg[/IMG]

Big Bang‘s charismatic rapper T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun) will be mostly active as an actor in 2012.

His agency YG Entertainment remarked, [I]“T.O.P wants to work mostly as an actor in 2012 and is reviewing a few different scenarios for dramas and movies. He feels optimistic about the new drama ‘Celebrity‘, and it’s one of the projects he is highly considering.

T.O.P was among the first picks for Yoon Suk Ho‘s ‘Love Rain‘ as well as ‘Only You‘ with Kim Haneul, however, he personally felt most drawn to ‘Celebrity‘.

‘Celebrity’ tells the story of a girl who is anguished after being dumped by her idol boyfriend. In order to get her revenge, she becomes an idol star as well but falls in love with a different top star. The love triangle plot is based off a true story of real celebrities, which is garnering the high interest of viewers everywhere.

Allkpop
True story??? LOL sounds a lot like skip beat. Whatever I'll watch anything with TOP in it.
Crazy4You wrote: Big Bang’s T.O.P to work mostly as an actor in 2012

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120113_top_1-460x327.jpg[/IMG]

Big Bang‘s charismatic rapper T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun) will be mostly active as an actor in 2012.

His agency YG Entertainment remarked, [I]“T.O.P wants to work mostly as an actor in 2012 and is reviewing a few different scenarios for dramas and movies. He feels optimistic about the new drama ‘Celebrity‘, and it’s one of the projects he is highly considering.

T.O.P was among the first picks for Yoon Suk Ho‘s ‘Love Rain‘ as well as ‘Only You‘ with Kim Haneul, however, he personally felt most drawn to ‘Celebrity‘.

‘Celebrity’ tells the story of a girl who is anguished after being dumped by her idol boyfriend. In order to get her revenge, she becomes an idol star as well but falls in love with a different top star. The love triangle plot is based off a true story of real celebrities, which is garnering the high interest of viewers everywhere.

Allkpop

I'm so glad ~~
Looking forward to that drama ^^

BIG BANG is my absolute fav #1 Korean group ~~
I look up to them as my role models and their fashion sense is just amazing. Not to even mention all skills and looks they possesses. I love all members ~~
ali101234 wrote: True story??? LOL sounds a lot like skip beat. Whatever I'll watch anything with TOP in it.

in fact it is a remake of Skip Beat
Watch Big Bang’s Performances from “Big Show 2011”
http://www.soompi.com/news/watch-big-bangs-performances-from-big-show-2011

wrote: YG Entertainment just released a batch of live performance videos from both Big Bang’s “Big Show 2011” and 2NE1’s “NOLZA 2011” concerts. In this article, we’re sharing the two Big Bang clips from the “Big Show 2011” held last February. The two clips (in high-definition!) are live performances of “Lie” and “Tonight.”

YG-Life gives reminder of Big Bang’s looming comeback

Big Bang is scheduled to make their long awaited return next month in February. VIP’s have missed them tremendously and they alleviated some of that by performing on TV Asahi‘s “Music Station“ in Japan earlier today.

Furthermore, as a reminder of Big Bang’s looming comeback, the YG-Life blog gave a status update of “BIGBANG IS COMING” along with circle gradient image with the Big Bang logo. There’s still no word on Big Bang’s exact comeback date but we’ll keep you posted as soon as that information is released.

Allkpop