The Hunger Games Three Muskateers (new one) Tangled Miss Congeniality War of the World Ps although Ice Age isnt on my top 5 it needs mentioning because Sid the Sloth rocks!! Plus he looks similar to a certain singer from my FAVOURITE BAND which makes me love him more. Cant forget the saber toothed squirrel as well without them Ice Age is nothing :)
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: The Hunger Games
Three Muskateers (new one)
Tangled
Miss Congeniality
War of the World

Ps although Ice Age isnt on my top 5 it needs mentioning because Sid the Sloth rocks!! Plus he looks similar to a certain singer from my FAVOURITE BAND which makes me love him more. Cant forget the saber toothed squirrel as well without them Ice Age is nothing :)

Those were good movies. :)
Witchgirl247 wrote: Any Disney movie
The Day After Tomorrow

I second them! Day After Tomorrow was so good! Jake Gylenhall (<-- no idea how to spell it) <3n 2012 was good too!!!
Mr. Nobody
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Come Have a Look at Me (Приходи на Меня Посмотреть) (Russian Movie)
Pride and Prejudice (the BBC one, with incredible Colin Firth)
Forrest Gump
Inception The Counte of Monte Cristo Push LA Confidential Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
A Beautiful Mind Inception Forrest Gump The Prestige Warrior
!2 Monkeys Memento (by Christoper Nolan) Inception (by Christoper Nolan) Fight Club The Avengers ........(temporary for the spot...i think there is one i like better)
Grease The Bourne Identity Bourne Supremacy Bourne Ultimatum The Transporter + Forrest Gump
Star wars Lord of the rings The Prestige Fight Club How to train your dragon
Shawshank Redemption
Just like Heaven
Silence of the Lambs
Legally Blonde
The devil wears Prada
So difficult to choose! I'll list a few. My all-time favourites are: When Harry Met Sally Sleepless in Seattle Casablanca Catch me if You Can Pretty Woman My Best Friend's Wedding Sweet Home Alabama Breakfast at Tiffany's Jurassic Park trilogy E.T. The Ring The Breakfast Club Mean Girls Pretty in Pink My Fair Lady The Devil Wears Prada Annie Hall The Dark Knight Harry Potter movies Lord of the Rings trilogy Gone with the Wind
addicted2dramas wrote: So difficult to choose! I'll list a few. My all-time favourites are:

When Harry Met Sally
Sleepless in Seattle
Casablanca
Catch me if You Can
Pretty Woman
My Best Friend's Wedding
Sweet Home Alabama
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Jurassic Park trilogy
E.T.
The Ring
The Breakfast Club
Mean Girls
Pretty in Pink
My Fair Lady
The Devil Wears Prada
Annie Hall
The Dark Knight
Harry Potter movies
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Gone with the Wind

No! It's unfair you have to choose 5 ! :)

My top 5 favorites:
Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
The Fountain
Cloud Atlas
(but it's very new love for me- watched just this week, so I should to let it settle a bit)
??? *Here I should put 10 different movies that I like the same* But for the sake of the argument I will go with The Fall
Elisabetta wrote: No! It's unfair you have to choose 5 ! :)

My top 5 favorites:
Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
The Fountain
Cloud Atlas
(but it's very new love for me- watched just this week, so I should to let it settle a bit)
??? *Here I should put 10 different movies that I like the same* But for the sake of the argument I will go with The Fall

Its good to see The Fountain :D
The Fountain gave me a hemmorage
bokami wrote: The Fountain gave me a hemmorage

i almost fall off my chair XD