tumblr_mgpwjz2Kbl1qgtp7fo1_250.giftumblr_mgpwjz2Kbl1qgtp7fo2_250.gif

where is this from?

FOUND IT!
I can't remember the name of this drama. I forgot the name of drama I watched long ago. here's the plot. a guy is a noisy, active and the girl is introvert, not active, is not interested in relationships. boy, without even noticing, falls in love with this girl. and the girl is not interested at all. the guy offers a bet. they start dating and the one that falls in love will lost. I don't remember a lot but I really want to know the name. there is one scene, where the boy sees this girl laughing with another guy and drinking, he decides to make her jealous and kisses another girl. it works and the girl gets jealous. when  this guy tells he's sorry the girl asks to sing in front of everyone, she thought he could not sing. but he sings beautifully.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. 
Tow famous people were dating secretly (or marriage, maybe), and when things have been bad between them they decided to break up, just then they get involved with marriage show. So they have to pretend to be in love when they already heat each other!
can someone tell what movie or drama this is: ive seen some screencaps on tumblr and its a girl with pink hair with a man in a garden or something and he is telling something about decision making i cant remember very well the words 
@Martina - you totally should have linked us the post :D! Perhaps it was this girl? (that's the only person with pink hair i can think of tbh) if it is her then the drama is called it's okay that's love
@egg-mont yeah i saved it somewhere but couldn't find it later anyway i found it out and it was a korean movie it's called Over my dead body
Hello,
A few years ago, I remember watching a drama where, at some point, the male and female leads mets by coincidence in a hot spring, just like in the manga HanaKimi. But it was not a HanaKimi adaptation, the story was different. I'm not sure about that part but I think it was about a hostel or restaurant owner. Does it ring a bell to anyone ?
Which drama is this? Help me <3

9f84b5c7b3abf03187821b3b85e2adb3.png
^ That's Angry Mom (ep. 7)! :)
@RawaRauf
2 - It's Lee Seung Gi's music video.
3 - I don't know about this one but I believe it's Vietnamese.
5 - This is FTIsland's music video.
6 - The drama is called 'The Heirs'
7 - Also Lee Seung Gi's music video.
8 - T-ara's music video.
10 - This is Huh Gak's music video.
@RawaRauf 
Number 3 is a MV. The male actor, Tien Dung is also a member of the band and the girl is Lan Anh.
Number 1 is also a MV
Thanks So much @versaillesyoo 
This the forum I've been looking for. So I'm looking for a kdrama. It's about this script writer and radio producer. Two years ago, she left the producer on the air when she decided to leave with her boyfriend against her mom's wishes. When she returns, she returns pregnant and divorced. Her mom doesn't want to accept her, but her grandfather, brother and sister welcome her. The second male lead is the son of  the girl's grandfather's student some time along. She delivers a baby and I think they name her Eun ji?