Sleepninja wrote: Something that bugs me: The whole," Your hair stinks, you need to wash it" bit. Just how long did these ladies (their hair looks pretty darn clean to me) go without washing their hair for it to start stinking? I've gone as long as 3 days before washing my hair (it's better for the hair if you don't wash it every single day since that strips away the natural oils. I usually wash it every other day) and it still smelled like my shampoo.

kekeke!!! It reminds me of a scene in City Hall:-)
Really you wash them every other day? my hair becomes oily and sticky if I do that:-(
And it's not a habit here...maybe because were in a Hot Country:-)

Oh...and there's something I observe in drama's...when they wake up..they just put on their clothes and go...or worse thing is...they already wear in sleep what they are going to wear for tomorrow...that's for me I find weird...
darkangel662008 wrote: kekeke!!! It reminds me of a scene in City Hall:-)
Really you wash them every other day? my hair becomes oily and sticky if I do that:-(
And it's not a habit here...maybe because were in a Hot Country:-)

Oh...and there's something I observe in drama's...when they wake up..they just put on their clothes and go...or worse thing is...they already wear in sleep what they are going to wear for tomorrow...that's for me I find weird...

Mine doesn't get too bad. If I wash it too often, it becomes super curly and frizzy. Totally unmanageable. Same goes for when the weather is humid or rainy. My hair doesn't like getting damp. My hair doesn't get oily too bad, unless I wait longer to wash it. I've found that every other day works best for me.
Sleepninja wrote: Something that bugs me: The whole," Your hair stinks, you need to wash it" bit. Just how long did these ladies (their hair looks pretty darn clean to me) go without washing their hair for it to start stinking? I've gone as long as 3 days before washing my hair (it's better for the hair if you don't wash it every single day since that strips away the natural oils. I usually wash it every other day) and it still smelled like my shampoo.

i dont get that one either. i have oily hair so to keep it from looking nappy i have to wash it every day, but sometimes i just dont care if it looks nappy i've gone 3 days, i may have looked like severus snape but there was not a smell.
Sleepninja wrote: Mine doesn't get too bad. If I wash it too often, it becomes super curly and frizzy. Totally unmanageable. Same goes for when the weather is humid or rainy. My hair doesn't like getting damp. My hair doesn't get oily too bad, unless I wait longer to wash it. I've found that every other day works best for me.

I have straight hair so maybe that's why I don't get that much problem:-)
Jeaniessi wrote: I like your hubby... D will often walk in front of me and show me his "guns" to remind me of who I am actually sleeping next to every night. Gotta love him.

**also...Oh your hubby is also smart. That pink blood on the shirt always looks so weird to me. Did you point out how fast they heal from their wounds as well?

i told him about that too. he says there's something in the kimchi. i have it pretty good, as long as they arent really girly or overly dramatic Donnie will watch with me b/c he's really into anime and japanese movies and stuff too. he's always over my shoulder when i'm on dramacrazy "ohh, what's that? that looks cool." but i didnt realize he was paying attention to the ones he wasnt watching too.

he was humming the theme song to devil beside you a few weeks ago. i'm all "what are you humming?"
and he's all "Chounanren. that one gets stuck in my head."
Law #14 - The phone may NOT be turned off - complete removal of the battery is required. That Law is in all the dramas I've seen! hahah
pinay0917 wrote: Law #14 - The phone may NOT be turned off - complete removal of the battery is required.

That Law is in all the dramas I've seen! hahah

They certainly do it in Kdramas a lol. I can't recall seeing it in any other dramas though. XD
cityhunter83 wrote: i told him about that too. he says there's something in the kimchi. i have it pretty good, as long as they arent really girly or overly dramatic Donnie will watch with me b/c he's really into anime and japanese movies and stuff too. he's always over my shoulder when i'm on dramacrazy "ohh, what's that? that looks cool." but i didnt realize he was paying attention to the ones he wasnt watching too.

he was humming the theme song to devil beside you a few weeks ago. i'm all "what are you humming?"
and he's all "Chounanren. that one gets stuck in my head."

Your hubby is cool:-)
He is like my office mate...
My office mate bonding time with his wife is dramathoning every weekend...
He watch whatever his wife want to watch...
And when he knows that were watching the same stuff..he even recommend me some of them that I haven't watch yet..
His the one who brought me to The Greatest Love...and 3 Idiots:-)
we're a whole family of asia-files. our daughter is the same way.
A possible rule- The clenched fist close-up.
I love this list. :P
Rule xx: both leads will never fall in love at the same time. one must always fall in love first for instance from childhood, from afar or from first sight.
another rule can be: walk away and THEN scream to the other person something like love confession or her/his name and then "it's nothing!"... normal talking is too mainstream lol I've seen this so many times..
Rule#??? : i'm so hot, i'm so pretty, even time stops to stare at my beauty
Rule 999,999,999: Everyone in a school drama knows everyone else's mail address on their phones. Inevitably, someone will take a picture/video and send it to everyone else the next minute or the next day.