I really want to watch J drama which is a good one. i mean it has good plot, acting is great, overall a amazing or good drama, I do not want to watch it with awful plot, no acting and just very very predictable and no fun or good drama. 

But here is my little request that i need in drama. The drama is centered/focus on female lead rather than male lead (if it is focus on male lead then it is okay but i do not want some episode of female lead appearing and do want to see female lead as main or equal focus.) Main Point that must be there is that Female lead should be Strong,Hard working,speaks her mind,defend herself, no naive or dumb who doesn't know what to do, independent,doesn't chase or think about male lead (if there is one) all the time, doesn't make dumb decision,isn't a pushover  and overall refreshing female lead who is opposite of cliche female lead. 

I know: Ishi no mayu (she was naive first but in last couple of episodes she did change), I also liked Switched ( i mean i loved the plot and well at least  female lead wasn't annoying)

No sad endings. All Genre (including crime,detective,investigation etc) are welcome, Romance genre is not a must so no romance drama are welcome :)

Thanks.

I see Mondai no Aru Restaurant and Haken no Hinkaku on your to-watch list. Both are good, I think. Other stuff I can think of that might fit your criteria (non-cliched female leads, with non-romantic focus or--even if it's a romance drama--the female lead's focus is not to get a guy):

Tempest trust me this is an amazing drama
Osen 
Lunch Queen 

• +1 Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • We married as a job
  • Cold Case
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Osozaki no Himawari

Caution, Hazardous Wife Hands down, if you love a kick ass independent woman who has a tough secret background, this is the one! She may not be the best house wife, but she is the best and most protective friend you'll get, as she protects other house wives from the domestic and neighborhood crime and supression. She is hyperobservant and calculating, her actions showing how intelligent she is. (Honestly, the expression in her eyes alone can show how strong and intelligent she is!) The fight choreo is all SO good, no overdramatics.

Seirei no moribito (all seasons)

Miss Sherlock 

Strawberry Night

Black Leather Notebook