• Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Birthday: August 22
  • Join Date: February 4, 2017
Just Between Lovers
Jan 30, 2018
I wanted to be one of the first ones to write this review. Why? I didn’t even finish the last episode properly yet. Because this drama completely played with my emotions and made the beginning of 2018 so amazing!

Seldom can dramas make me feel this frustrated, excited, bubbly all in one episode. That’s what an incredible drama should do with you - completely play with your feelings, make you question certain things. The genre is definitely melodramatic so prepare to feel heart-broken and to weep a whole lot. However, this is also a realistic drama showing the unfortunate lives of two humans and their natural approach to romantic love. Seeing the two characters develop feelings for each other and being connected in the past made my heart oh so weak. I’m a sucker for the main characters to have a bomb chemistry. And oh boy, the lead actors killed it! First, Won Jin Ah is currently one of the most memorable young and starting actresses out there for me. She was so professional with how she transferred her character’s feelings. I have to say, this was my first time seeing Lee Jun Ho’s performance as well and not only is he an amazing actor, but a singer as well. Speaking about music, the OST was so sincere, the songs made such an impact on all of the scenes, and me included. To add, I appreciate that the viewers got to see the different lives and struggles of the supporting characters. Each of them have their own unique story which makes this drama worth rewatching all over again!

(Also, I felt the need to address something as well. Never drop a drama if you’re not sure on how the ending is going to turn out like. The natural progression of the drama, the characters, their developing stories are what make this series worth watching.)

Overall, this drama makes you appreciate life even more and live your life to the fullest every day somehow. I bow down to the creators of this drama for giving me a thrilling rollercoaster ride full of incredible emotions!

Apr 7, 2017
As a result of watching the first Mischievous Kiss movie, without a doubt, I jumped onto this one as soon as it became available online. I'm going to repeat myself by saying that I've always been a massive fan of the manga, anime and live action adaptations of this story. Despite some of the disappointment in the main leads' acting skills, especially the mother's part in this movie (you have to agree that she made the whole romance between the two actually a thing and played a huge and active roll in the love story), I think they're doing a wonderful job so far. I especially like how cold Irie is portrayed since I've always imagined him being that way in the original manga. However, I enjoyed the first movie a lot better. Hopefully, we won't have to wait that long for the last movie because I'm all ready for that romantic stuff to happen!

Overall, it's a must-watch for all of you Itazura na Kiss franchise fans!

Apr 8, 2017
Perfect recap and a compilation of special and unseen footage for those who are attached to the drama. There was so much more to this series than just plain acting as seen from these 2 episodes. The staff had a great time working together and it almost made me cry how attached they've got to each other. Furthermore, the bloopers were hilarious and the improvised scenes were gold. It's amazing that the staff actually takes time to include fans and ask for their opinion. Beautifully done! Saranghaeyo, Goblin!
School 2017
Sep 5, 2017
Brilliant drama, absolutely a gold medal winning series of 2017! It captured my heart right from the beginning and held the strong feelings inside right until the very last episode!

It's one of those dramas that is filled with emotion. Showing the real and quite awful education system in South Korea, the realness factor was why I became interested in watching. Of course, I have to mention the other "School" series but unfortunately, I can't compare any them to this drama, since this is my first "School" series that I've watched. Nevertheless, the actors really put on a great show! As far as I know, the majority of them are amateurs in acting, I just have to give them cool points. Furthermore, the characters were relatable, totally "best friend" and "best couple" goals! After each and every episode, I had to tell my friends what kind of a great drama this is. Not only does it make you feel kinda cool, brave and happy after watching it, but also concerned and shocked about some of the school related things. To add, the music made a hugely positive impact. The OST is very fitting and there are a couple songs that piqued my interest.

A wonderful drama for back to school or to reminisce the good old high school days. This drama will take you on a diverse emotion trip and leave you feeling chilled! Definitely re-watching it after I complete the other "School" series!

Hwarang Special
Mar 31, 2017
After finished the main series, I decided to do some more research about the filmmakers, the set and the actors, of course. I'm not quite sure which special this is, but I've watched plenty of "behind the scenes", interviews and whatnots with those gorgeous flower boys :D If you're a true fan of the drama then definitely look up some of the episodes because you can laugh along and take a closer look at how this masterpiece was made.
Cheese in the Trap
Apr 14, 2018
This was a really long-awaited and anticipated movie for me. Many people thought that the movie adaptation was simply unnecessary, but in my opinion, timeless stories like Cheese in the Trap could have tens of different adaptations and the story wouldn't get any boring!

Cheese in the Trap will always hold a special place in my heart. First of all, it's the first Kdrama series that I'd started watching and that got me sucked into this Korean entertainment world. Second, I really enjoy reading the manhwa of this story. So to be quite honest, I had really high expectations for this movie. From the first glance of the teasers I noticed that the movie's cast is more fitting and appropriate than the original actors of the Cheese in the Trap drama. There is no better actor who could play the dark and mysterious Yoo Jung than Park Hae Jin. I was surprised, that a lot of people didn't like the fact that the actress for our Hong Seol has changed. However, I personally think that the new actress looked more like the original comic book character, and her personality of Hong Seol was more like I've imagined her to be. Now for the storyline, I believe that one movie is not enough to depict the story of Cheese in the Trap. Many important scenes were just not added into the movie and left out. What a bummer. However, the cinematography gave me something beautiful to look at for 2 hours. The camerawork was simply amazing and mesmerizing.

Overall, this was personally a feel-good movie to watch for me to watch. I love the original drama and the storyline so much, that I just can't get enough! I would love for the directors to turn this into a drama with the new cast since, I think that the new actors fit the roles of the characters much better!

Suspicious Partner
Jul 13, 2017
I'm a huge fan of romantic and suspense thriller type of movies and dramas that involve court cases and the law. When I saw the trailer of this I was utterly hyped up and knew that I was going to love it. And I was a 100% correct.

The story had me drawn in since the very first episode. I had a heart attack from the main characters' chemistry. I mean, Ji Chang Wook is a gorgeous and handsome actor, no doubt. Even though I wasn't familiar with any dramas starring Nam Ji Hyun, she made a very positive first impression, which was more than enough for me to become interested in her, and eventually becoming her fan. The other actors were spectacular as well, especially the lawyer squad and the main suspect, Jung Hyun Soo. I was really surprised at how much I pitied a very dark criminal. The storyline wasn't boring at all and I liked how it progressed right until the end. I was in two minds whether to give this drama a lower review, however, I loved how the creators of this drama didn't run out of ideas and finished this series with a boom.
Another thing I want to point out is the OST. It translated all of the emotions and the songs were very fitting with the situations and the characters. I would highly suggest you not only to watch this drama, but to check out the OST as well!

Overall, a lovely drama that surely became one of my favorites on the list! Very interesting, tragic and romantic storyline with leave you with many different (and of course unforgettable) emotions!

Mar 25, 2017
With a super long wait for the english subtitles, I still couldn't find this movie with translations, so I gave it my best shot to watch it in the original, Japanese language. I've watched a ton of anime so understanding Japanese is quite simple actually. Speaking of anime, Itazura na Kiss was one of the first romance anime that I head over heels fell in love with. It is that good of a story that I've re-watched it about 5 times, read the manga and watched the Thai and Japanese drama adaptations. Seeing the trailer for this movie and hearing about its' release seriously made my year so much better!

First of all, let's just appreciate the fact that they're making 2 more movies with the same director and actors. The story was actually never finished due to the author of the manga passing away while writing it. That's why there is an opportunity of the directors and writers to add their own little twist to the story. I loved that this movie was actually very close to the anime, all of the principal parts were kept in and squeezed into a one great film.

Second, what I adored the most were the actors and how wisely they were chosen. I mean, the actors of Irie and Kotoko looked like they were taken straight out of the manga, their resemblance is uncanny. The acting was spot on as well. The mom's character got me just like in every other adaptation, she'll forever be my true spirit animal of shipping couples :D

Overall, this movie is definitely worth a watch for the biggest and true fans of Mischievous Kiss and for those, who are looking for a sweet and typical Japanese rom-com movie. Can't wait for the upcoming sequels! Let's hope they'll be subbed faster!

Fight For My Way
Jul 12, 2017
I'm quite happy with my choice to watch this drama. Not gonna lie, Park Seo Joon is my favorite Korean actor so naturally this drama became a "must-watch".

The storyline was average but quite realistic and relatable. My main focus became the character of this series. They're all so unique and I really enjoyed the strong female lead in this one. Kim Ji Won is definitely a talented actress and made this drama very spunky and full of life. Furthermore, the soundtrack was very fitting with the overall vibe of this drama. Would re-watch it for the comedy aspect.
Hwarang
Mar 31, 2017
I was a huge sceptic of historical dramas, especially when it came to the Asian history. I thought that this was going to be like those weird and awkward medieval films with poor acting and low morals...

...However, watching this drama was the best decision as it was spectacular. It perfectly combined historical, action, comedy and romance genres into a one big masterpiece. Not only did I become more interested in getting educated about whole Korean history, but about some of the cute actors as well!

Just look at all of those hot oppas on the posters of this series! Look! It was only appropriate for the name "Hwarang" to actually represent the "Flowering knights" because the actors were stunning! The OST amazed me but most of all the fact that some of the actors sang some songs themselves! I mean, every character, not only the knights, but the second lead character and the antagonists had a lot of charm and translated their characters really well.

I especially fell in love with Park Seo Joon. I loved his acting and I'm becoming more and more curious about him, so I'll jump onto this actor's train of dramas.

Overall, I'm proud to say that Hwarang was the first historical Korean drama that I've watched. If you're curious even a slightest bit, please check it out! And don't forget to check some of the interviews and the behind the scenes episodes, since they're a great addition to this as well.

American Hustle Life
Oct 18, 2017
One of the funniest, cringiest and heart-warming series that BTS did! If you're an ARMY, you need to watch this!

You'll fall in love with all of the members once again, laugh at their quirky personalities and amazing English skills. It is essentially a story of their success, hardships and a way to the whole western music world. By the way, these are some of the most iconic memes and jokes of BTS that are jumbled into 8 episodes. so if you're staning any member, you NEED to watch this. My favorite thing was the interaction between the group members and the American artists. You can really spot the cultural differences and how 2 separate cultures can merge into 1. As much as every episode was enjoyable and totally amazing, in my opinion, this show needs a season 2!

An entertaining series worth the watch that will put a smile on your face!

Apr 7, 2017
A fun recap, or an intermission of the last episode that left the viewers hanging off their seats. Personally, I found this episode very essential to talk a bit about the characters and fill up those, who've missed some previous details. Honestly, we all know it was worth watching for secretary Kim, c'mon. His dance moves are everything!
Kiss me Special
Feb 25, 2017
This was a nice behind the scenes look into the characters everyday life while filming the drama. It's definitely worth watching just for the King x Tenten bromance! ~
W Special
Feb 24, 2017
A great recap for a great drama! This episode takes a deeper look into the series and fills in with the essential information for the viewers, in case they've missed it. Also, the special episode shows behind the scenes footage and the actors getting into their roles. An interesting episode for "W - Two Worlds" fans overall!
Feb 7, 2017
This was actually the first asian drama series that I started watching. I'm a huge fan of the manga and the anime so one day I stumbled upon this. I mean, this series is so cute and funny, a way better adaptation than the anime in my opinion. I fell in love with the characters, especially with the relationship between Kotoko and Irie's mother, and of course, with Irie himself.
Definitely worth a watch and a rewatch since there were so many great scenes that touched me, made me laugh and made me "awwww"!