sounds like a cool 1st day. I think you are brave. I would love to travel but I don't know if I could do it alone...esp. in a foreign country! You Rock Rainflower!
Yeah everyone i have spoken to so far has understood English - my taxi driver form the airport was probably the one i understood the least he kept talking & i didnt have the heart to tell him I didnt understand hahaha

oh LSG twins u wld love it here there are soooo many good looking young asian boys/men (obviously way too young for me :p ) although a lot of them arent very tall but you 2 are tiny anyway lol

Oh BTW i forgot to mention at the Starbucks there was this guy working there who was H.O.T. (he looked like he was Indian/South Asian) He is so dreamy i might have to go back hehehe
RainFlower wrote: Yeah everyone i have spoken to so far has understood English - my taxi driver form the airport was probably the one i understood the least he kept talking & i didnt have the heart to tell him I didnt understand hahaha

oh LSG twins u wld love it here there are soooo many good looking young asian boys/men (obviously way too young for me :p ) although a lot of them arent very tall but you 2 are tiny anyway lol

Oh BTW i forgot to mention at the Starbucks there was this guy working there who was H.O.T. (he looked like he was Indian/South Asian) He is so dreamy i might have to go back hehehe

Ooooooohhhh I'll have to add Singapore to my list of places I wish to go. :p
Hahaha awww poor Taxi guy

And ohh I wanna go to Singapore haha :p And as long as they're taller than my 5 ft it's all good hahaha.

Haha hope that guy's there when you go there again :p
I took pics on my new fancy shmancy smart (not so smart if u ask me ) phone & it wont connect to my computer its asking for a software disk which i dont have lol my old phone worked fine just plug in the USB & u cld drag & drop pics easily oh well will take pics on old phone & post here another day

Bye for now !
Awwww I can't wait to see the pics!
kudiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee...tussi kithay?!! lol
RainFlower wrote: I took pics on my new fancy shmancy smart (not so smart if u ask me ) phone & it wont connect to my computer its asking for a software disk which i dont have lol my old phone worked fine just plug in the USB & u cld drag & drop pics easily oh well will take pics on old phone & post here another day

Bye for now !

You are such a tease! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Actually Singapore's main language is English. Hope you have tons of fun RF

I took this when i was walking to chinatown today on my old phone. Still hvnt figured out how to get pics on my new phone onto my laptop - i can hear you all groaning in unison at my ineptitude :p
Ironic that the shop's name is Han's.

I took this when i was walking to chinatown today on my old phone. Still hvnt figured out how to get pics on my new phone onto my laptop -i can hear you all collectively groaning at my ineptitude
kamz wrote: kudiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee...tussi kithay?!! lol

Mein toh yahaan hoon tum kahan ho kudiyeeee!!!! :p
RainFlower wrote: I took this when i was walking to chinatown today on my old phone. Still hvnt figured out how to get pics on my new phone onto my laptop -i can hear you all collectively groaning at my ineptitude

*Groans* Does the phone come with a memory card, if it does (which I think it probably should) do you have an memory card adapter?

Sounds like you are having fun!