Oh wow Those pics are gorgeous. I love the mosque and the mural.

Skye's gonna love that pic of the cake lol
nice RF...keep them coming..i esp. love the mural (^_^)....
i might turn into a Nigel Barker ...sigh...hes so gorgeous lol
Those are so amazing! You did a great job with the pics. I love that mural (it almost looks like aztec/mayan art)...and the art deco style building is very cool! Wonderful. Glad you were able to get out on a non rainy day...
Oh, I love the design of those mosques.....So pretty!

And lol, people probably thought you were cuckoo in the head...:p
haha i am a bit of tricky one cos when they see me & when they hear me speak it doesnt match up lol
RainFlower wrote: haha i am a bit of tricky one cos when they see me & when they hear me speak it doesnt match up lol

I just imagine them coming up to speaking their language and then you attack with your posh Brit accent...lol
RainFlower wrote: haha i am a bit of tricky one cos when they see me & when they hear me speak it doesnt match up lol

LisNoir wrote: I just imagine them coming up to speaking their language and then you attack with your posh Brit accent...lol

I wish we were riding along in your pocket! How fun!
LisNoir wrote: I just imagine them coming up to speaking their language and then you attack with your posh Brit accent...lol

lol what exasperates me is that I AM speaking English properly/correctly yet most people I come across dont understand me.

jeanie65jh wrote: I wish we were riding along in your pocket! How fun!

I wish u guys were too its a bit boring on my tod I have never travelled alone before & I dont think I will ever again, I like friends/people around me. The tour I went on today was full of golden oldies....lol only interesting guy was a Canadian who seemed to have been EVERYWHERE he had some interesting stories to tell, but I didnt wanna give him the wrong idea lol now if only he had been 30 years younger hahaha

Oh & also a young stud came up to me while i was waiting in the minibus for hotel pick ups for other pepole going on this tour today he leaned into the door looked at me & said "Hi where are you from?" "England" I replied he took out a business card wrote his mobile number & gave it to me saying call me ANYTIME i dont know how i kept a staright face he was prolly about 22 haha
Hmmmm i see a pattern here either waaay too old or too young LOL
Oh I forgot to add when we were on the tour i saw this taxi which had a huge banner/sticker across the back of the taxi which read "BIEBER FREE MUSIC ZONE" i was laughing so much by the time i got my camera out it had gone lol
RainFlower wrote: lol what exasperates me is that I AM speaking English properly/correctly yet most people I come across dont understand me.

I wish u guys were too its a bit boring on my tod I have never travelled alone before & I dont think I will ever again, I like friends/people around me. The tour I went on today was full of golden oldies....lol only interesting guy was a Canadian who seemed to have been EVERYWHERE he had some interesting stories to tell, but I didnt wanna give him the wrong idea lol now if only he had been 30 years younger hahaha

Oh & also a young stud came up to me while i was waiting in the minibus for hotel pick ups for other pepole going on this tour today he leaned into the door looked at me & said "Hi where are you from?" "England" I replied he took out a business card wrote his mobile number & gave it to me saying call me ANYTIME i dont know how i kept a staright face he was prolly about 22 haha
Hmmmm i see a pattern here either waaay too old or too young LOL

Yeah, I can see the pattern too....BTW, do you everything on your wallet..Just asking in case he was one of those...lol

RainFlower wrote: Oh I forgot to add when we were on the tour i saw this taxi which had a huge banner/sticker across the back of the taxi which read "BIEBER FREE MUSIC ZONE" i was laughing so much by the time i got my camera out it had gone lol

Jajaja, that's awesome.
RainFlower wrote: Oh I forgot to add when we were on the tour i saw this taxi which had a huge banner/sticker across the back of the taxi which read "BIEBER FREE MUSIC ZONE" i was laughing so much by the time i got my camera out it had gone lol

Hahaha that'd of been great if you could've gotten a picture of it xD

By the way - awesome pictures! :D
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, I can see the pattern too....BTW, do you everything on your wallet..Just asking in case he was one of those...lol

dont get this is there a word missing or sumfink?

I ♥♥♥♥ this sooooo much! Good to know that Malaysia doesn't like him lol
This will interest Lis & Mik I was in KLCC mall today & passed THE FACE SHOP & there was a life size cut out of Kim Hyun Joong I would have taken a pic but i wasnt alone & felt too embarrassed to expose my latent fangirl hahah