Doremeduck wrote: on here?

i mean people have linked to their vids a couple times on the forums
ladyfaile wrote: i mean people have linked to their vids a couple times on the forums

Oh! Ok. Got it.
Witchgirl247 wrote: Simon and Martina are hilarious. Though I may disagree with them about some videos and groups, I don't manage to hate them. They give their criticisms in such a nice and hilarious way that you just can't hate them. I liked when they did their Kpop cocktails though because I was introduced to older songs that I wouldn't have listened to because they are a bit older. But I love the TL;DRs and Kpop Updates and of course the Music Mondays. Right now since I'm a die-hard BANA, my fellow BANAs and I are trying to get B1A4 to be reviewed by June 4th at least. I freak out whenever I see that a song that I worked hard to vote for become first place and is reviewed. But its such a disappointment when the song you wanted to be reviewed isn't as well. Honestly, I was a bit upset that NU'EST wasn't reviewed but I learned to let go. Simon and Martina work so hard on these videos and I really appreciate them, but at the same time I'm jealous because they get to meet all my favorite Kpop groups and interview them :P <3

I know what you mean! I honestly would go crazy if they stopped posting videos. You gotta love Simon and Martina for what they do :)
They are freaking hilarious! I love them.
I am waiting for a special video, featuring a special group.
heheheheeee!!

I love them.
they remind me of my husband and I a little especially in that fight ep... "mwuah mwuah mwuah mwuah... GAG" that's so us hahaha and am I the only one: Simon kinda reminds me a little of Marshal in How I Met Your Mother
The skinship section cracks me up.

OMG hahaha that one made me LOL... love the YB reference
who's seen this weeks music monday?
cityhunter83 wrote: who's seen this weeks music monday?

I haven't but I usually don't watch the Kpop stuff. I like their other stuff esp. TLDR.
cityhunter83 wrote: who's seen this weeks music monday?

I saw it, but I'm not a huge fan of JYJ, I'm waiting for next week I'm hoping B1A4 comes out on top. But Infinite is OK too. But then there's Teen Top. Ahhh!! So many boy groups, I can't always pick my favorite.
I love them they're hilarious! I remember what they said once about UKISS (Is UKISS homeless?), it was really hilarious, I laughed for ten minutes
I love their dog Spudgy!