I've been watching their vids for over a year now. I love them!
Jeaniessi wrote: I love their dog Spudgy!

Their dog is adorable. It cracks me up how they dye Spudgy's fur. I so want a Spudgy shirt. I think they sell them on their site.
I'm wanting them to review JJ Project's Bouce!! I don't know if they have yet. I've been a little too busy to watch their videos recently! :(
Bounce! :P not bouce.
Doremeduck wrote: I'm wanting them to review JJ Project's Bouce!! I don't know if they have yet. I've been a little too busy to watch their videos recently! :(

they havent reviewed it yet, when i went to check the k-pop charts yesterday Bounce was # 4.
I'm fan since B2ST - Breathe (October 2010)
I like watching eat your kimchi's videos. My favorite segments are TLDR's, Wonderful Adventure new Korea and Food adventure program for awesome ppl (Why do they have such creative acronyms which sound so darn wrong lol, cannot post in a family forum XD). I like Kpop Music Mondays, but they've taken to adding more skits than actually reviewing the song these days, and I sometimes opt out of watching them because of this. I wish they'd analyze the song a bit more; It's still pretty funny though ^^
Has anyone seen the most recent WANK where Simon and Martina try to go to the First Coffee Prince House, but EPICALLY fail?
What do you guys think of their newest channel, Open The Happy?
My main interest is Japan but I stumbled on eatyourkimchi and couldn't help but to watch like 20 of their videos because they're so hilarious. love em'
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: My main interest is Japan but I stumbled on eatyourkimchi and couldn't help but to watch like 20 of their videos because they're so hilarious. love em'

I watched an interview of them and they said that although they have been living in Korea for over 5 years now that their initial plan was to only stay a year or two in Korea and then move to Japan, and make videos for Japan like they do for Korea, but they just fell in love with Korea and couldn't leave.
wrote: Say hello to the newest member of the Eatyourkimchi family...Dr.Meemersworth! =^ㅅ^=

That kitty is so adorable!
Sleepninja wrote:

That kitty is so adorable!

so true :3 I just saw it on FB
Dr. Meemersworth. LOL Those two are a freaking scream. They crack me up.
They come up with the most unique names for their pets. Spudgy and Mr. Meemersworth. I mean, seriously, who else could come up with those names? haha. It's a shame that Martina was sick this week. I was really looking forward to their WANK. I hope they still do their FAP this week.