She seems to be getting sick and injured a lot lately. Didn't she recently hurt her foot? Hopefully she's ok.
Just yesterday I watched their interview with U-Kiss... haha~ Kevin fanboying :D
I can't stop watching their videos and always wait for Monday~ :D
PSY's song's review is going to be SO FUNNY~ :D
Are you a Nasty? I'm a Nasty ;)
You're so nasty! haha. I'm always doing the" ayy girl can I buy you a drink?" move. haha. Cracks me up every time. Martina was just sick not too long ago and she had hurt her foot before then too! Poor Martina. What is up with her getting sick all of the sudden?
Elisabetta wrote: Are you a Nasty? I'm a Nasty ;)

Simon's way of saying 'You're so nasty~' is so unique... cracks me up every time he does say it :D and the sexy window thing... haha~
VioletSakura wrote: Simon's way of saying 'You're so nasty~' is so unique... cracks me up every time he does say it :D and the sexy window thing... haha~

Just to explain if somebody doesn't know they decided to name their fans 'The Nasties' LOL

That kitty is so adorable, I wonder if Spudgy is jealous ^_^
VioletSakura wrote: Simon's way of saying 'You're so nasty~' is so unique... cracks me up every time he does say it :D and the sexy window thing... haha~

I can't help but always imitate them, and then all my friends get really confused and wonder what I am doing. haha. the ayyy girl sexy window move is just one example. haha.

No words... I was rolling from laughter... :D
me too XD And I even downloaded "Eatyourkimchi Style" XD SO funny
OMG I love Simon and Martina Spudgy and Dr. Meemersworth are so cute , I wonder which video will be reviewed next week
I love Simon and Martina's videos!!!!
Eat your kimchi style!!! Oh my goodness. That much awesome..haha. I so think they should sell their song on itunes or something. I so want to buy thatttt!!!!!

Simon and Martina know some friggin awesome music.