^That's the question I posted in the comments for this video. Please go vote it up! If it gets enough votes they will make a video about it!
Hold on.......I didn't realize the text would be so small. *goes to edit*

There! As of now, it's been pushed to the second page of comments.
I know them, but I think I'm just not in their demographic anymore. They're too cheesy! I know they're some silly K Pop vlog with some Korea-tours thrown in now, but it's a bit ridiculous to me. It's more directed towards Korean idols and idol entertainment rather than a blend of that and Korean culture. In some ways, it feels catered to middle schoolers. Keep in mind, this is totally fine. If it's what they want to do and the majority of the viewers want to see, I think they're doing well. Heck, they even interviewed Clazzi! I would LOVE to have an opportunity like that (don't forget that interview with Kevin and being 0 ft away from TOP!). But yeah, I'm not a fan of their current direction. Stuff like this happens. Crazy fans, please don't attack your keyboards in response to my dissent to a somewhat popular K Pop news vlog. The only thing that I bother with are their TL;DRs; they're quite insightful. I find people wanting to know if they want kids annoying, as they have given their answer of "not yet" a million times already.
To some extent, I agree with you. I watched all of their TL;DRs which I really liked, also because the discussions in comments were reasonable. Sometimes the WANKs are pretty and useful funny too. Nonetheless I don't watch their kpop reviews and I think it's a shame that they spend so much time doing such a thing when in most cases it provokes stupid fandom wars. Also, I'm not particularly interested in their cat and dog. Like yeah, it's cuteness itself but...
correction: ..WANKs are pretty funny and useful too. (let's pretend I can actually build a sentence :D)
Moniisek wrote: To some extent, I agree with you. I watched all of their TL;DRs which I really liked, also because the discussions in comments were reasonable. Sometimes the WANKs are pretty and useful funny too. Nonetheless I don't watch their kpop reviews and I think it's a shame that they spend so much time doing such a thing when in most cases it provokes stupid fandom wars.
Also, I'm not particularly interested in their cat and dog. Like yeah, it's cuteness itself but...

The comments section of ANYTHING K Pop related scares me a little. Their TL;DRs aren't bad, but I'm just too traumatized to bother. For every two+ thoughtful comments, there's a highly-voted one that goes something like "OMIGURDZ mah oppas did thing A, is it popularz in Koreahz?" or "I know this has been asked a bunch of times, but I, as an Internet viewer, want to know about the future state of Martina's uterus and WHEN you start popping out babies." That's more of a fanbase thing, so I don't blame those two.

Some WANKs are helpful, some aren't (I would still like to see one about visiting a bunch of "K Pop landmarks" if they hadn't made on already). Ignoring the fact that they crack a bit too many jokes about fapping ("LOLZ, we call this segment WANK! You know, like diddling urself!"), they can show some really neat locales. The humor (which doesn't appeal to me) can kill any motivation I might of had one boring Tuesday night to sit through one of those. Also, I miss Wonderful Treasure Finds, it's the little things in every country that makes you realize how similar, yet different, they are. But yeah, they're free to do as they wish.

I never really got FAPFAPs. Yes, you can learn about food, but it's mostly just close ups of the food and them eating it. Not they have to give out the history of westernization in Korea to explain why they call those monstrosities pizzas, but a little something more would be nice. Not sure what though (ingredients? Varieties? Whether it's a national food or a regional food?), so I can't really blame 'em for that. I feel that they should cut out/speed up footage of them eating and re-combine the FAPFAPs with WANKs.

And their pets annoy me. Yes, they're cute, but no one likes cute things shoved down their throats when all they wanted was to see a K Pop review or something. Even with their kitten, most of that crap is moved to their personal channel now. That's good (still get irritated when they do pet voices though).

Have no idea what they really do now. Everything K Pop related I see is from Reddit.
Ugh, I don't watch people eating. I just skip those parts, because it provokes strong reactions: I'm either hungry or sick.

wrote: Also, I miss Wonderful Treasure Finds, it's the little things in every country that makes you realize how similar, yet different, they are. But yeah, they're free to do as they wish.

Yeah, nicely put.
Well, maybe they are not for everyone, and I totally understand that some people might not like their type of humor. I, personally, really like them and their style suits me. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't even start listening to K-pop, they make the first contact with it a lot easier. I think they are really smart people, who just don't want to take life too seriously. I appreciate that when there is a need they can give a more serious statement like with recent T-ARA situation, or with S.M. Entertainment buying songs from other artists. What is sad, is that some fans cannot take their laid-back attitude and bash them for joking about idols or criticizing videos. It really seems to bother them, as they are making more and more disclaimers about it these days. My opinion is that if somebody is doing a blog or vlog, one is entitled to do whatever they want with it ( with some legal and ethical boundaries of course) and put whatever they want in it and express their own opinions. Then either you're likewise minded and watch it, or you're not, and you don't.
wrote: My opinion is that if somebody is doing a blog or vlog, one is entitled to do whatever they want with it ( with some legal and ethical boundaries of course) and put whatever they want in it and express their own opinions. Then either you're likewise minded and watch it, or you're not, and you don't.

Of course, that's why love internet so much - the freedom of choosing what I'll watch and when will that be.
I personally love them, they're like my secondary parents
I don't know if this is in here but it's cute. Their FapFap videos make me so darn hungry!!!

I love these two, and they hail from Canada like me :D They're like the cutest couple ever...
I like their videos but sometimes they annoy me...sometimes they should say it's their opinion instead of claiming it's true.
bubblegumxd wrote: I like their videos but sometimes they annoy me...sometimes they should say it's their opinion instead of claiming it's true.

But...they do say it's just their opinion? Quite often? xD They can't say "this is just our opinion" all the time or that would be monotonous, especially when they already do quite a lot. And they probably do believe whatever they say is true because it's their opinion. It's the nature of having an opinion, a person should believe what their saying is true until proved otherwise :)

Jeaniessi wrote: I don't know if this is in here but it's cute. Their FapFap videos make me so darn hungry!!!

Those videos give me major drooling issues O.O I have to be sure to have awesome Asian food nearby and at the ready so I don't lose it xD
am i the only person who is completely REPULSED by korean food? i look at it and cant imagine sitting that stuff down in front of a dog expecting them to eat it. it looks like sewage to me.